25cm Croc Kelly OR Croc Kelly Clutch???

since i have the 28 kelly croc, i would probably settle for a croc JPG kelly clutch. but a 25 kelly is not bad either. i wont turn down any of the two.

mrss - sorry, not much help here. i adore any H croc purse except it's price (too much - $$$)!

My biggest regret was not getting a 25cm kelly when I had the chance - I decided to wait :wtf:, can you imagine that??? And when I decided I was going to go back and buy it, it was gone :crybaby:. The bag that I fell in love with was goatskin so I can only imagine what croc would have done to me. You can't go wrong with such a gorgeous bag.

However, since you are looking for a bag to go to galas and very special events, the kelly clutch - hands down :yes:, it's such an amazing bag.

Or, get both :graucho:and see what works best with your outfit and mood ;).

MrsS a croc JPG Kelly is so very chic. My JPG is not an exotic but I use it exactly as you describe, for gala dinners, weddings, evenings out.

It holds a surprising amount; cell phone, small wallet, lipstick & brush, keys and compact. If I leave the wallet out and just carry a card it's a little easier to get in and out of.

I have even carried it as a day clutch! As recommended by my SA and it was terrific.

Having recently seen pics of the matte croc JPG Kelly of a member here I don't think you could go wrong with matte or shiny croc. Both very luxe.

Good luck with your choice it's very exciting.

I saw a 25 croc Kelly in miel (cognac colored one) once, sooooo beautiful!!!! A very classy woman was wearing this across the body with a dark tweed outfit.

Thank you, allaboutbags and WOW :drool::drool:

attachment.php