25cm Croc Kelly OR Croc Kelly Clutch???

Hello,S:heart: Are u planing to get something:graucho:
Hehe.....good question for me too:smile: I have red mini jpg kelly, and u are right it looks better with evening gown, but I think if u will choose only one from them, than the 25cm will be more useful, I think it will go with jeans, dress, formal, casual....etc. And I would like small kelly in more intresting color from croc too

My vote would be to get both! :graucho:

I use my black croc kelly 25cm when I am wearing non-black attire and I take out my red lizard kelly jpg clutch when I am wearing black.

I like the contrast...

25cm braise croc kelly GHW! starr's exact bag. i know clutches are supposed to be the IT day bag, but not practical for me in the daytime. so, the 25cm would be more versatile. also, braise braise braise! red against black evening wear - OMG!

Dear Mrs. S:

For that kind of $ spend, definitely 25 Croc Kelly in RED!!! Just timeless and you can MAXIMIZE your buck for either day or night usage!!!

Can't wait to see what you end-up getting?!

I think a clutch is very elegant, but the handling of the croc skin might not be such a great idea. I think in a matte finish it might not be as great a problem. If you can fit the handle of the 25 over your wrist comfortably, then that might be the option. At parties when standing holding a drink or food this would be easier. I think you really need to try the size (25cm) to see if you like it.

I think a clutch is very elegant, but the handling of the croc skin might not be such a great idea. I think in a matte finish it might not be as great a problem. If you can fit the handle of the 25 over your wrist comfortably, then that might be the option. At parties when standing holding a drink or food this would be easier. I think you really need to try the size (25cm) to see if you like it.

This is so true....As a clutch, it will come into contact very often with your palms and I think the sweat etc will make maintainence a headache....:Push: