2024 Resolution: Shopping my own Bag and SLG Collection

I am glad May is nearly at an end-I know it’s a bit early for stats, but it’s been very hectic, and I don’t want anything else to happen!

I sold 2 bags, promised my Mum my Raylowi navy crocodile bag
No bags in..

RTW
9 pieces out
10 pieces in

Wore out 2 pairs of shoes, had my Gaziano and Girling bespoke navy brogues restored at no charge.

Lost a sterling silver and diamond watch having a blood test at hospital.
(Also had an anaphylactic shock and ended up in hospital by ambulance ).

Sold 2 non working diamond watches, which I didn’t want to repair, one sterling silver, one white gold, bought something for my dear Niece.

A miracle no grey hair yet, nothing else could have gone wrong, on Friday I had my hair cut and highlighted, and feel much better..hopefully now things will take a turn for the better!

Attachments

• IMG_3776.jpeg
    IMG_3776.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 41
:woohoo: Glad you're on the road to recovery
Thank you! Just as I got out of the hospital, my bf came down with a light touch of whatever triggered the pneumonia. I’m so glad he shook it off fast, but we’re both moving veeeeery sloooowly. :smile: We tottered down to the first day of the big neighborhood arts festival for his birthday and it was so lovely to be outside…

I am glad May is nearly at an end-I know it’s a bit early for stats, but it’s been very hectic, and I don’t want anything else to happen!

I sold 2 bags, promised my Mum my Raylowi navy crocodile bag
No bags in..

RTW
9 pieces out
10 pieces in

Wore out 2 pairs of shoes, had my Gaziano and Girling bespoke navy brogues restored at no charge.

Lost a sterling silver and diamond watch having a blood test at hospital.
(Also had an anaphylactic shock and ended up in hospital by ambulance ).

Sold 2 non working diamond watches, which I didn’t want to repair, one sterling silver, one white gold, bought something for my dear Niece.

A miracle no grey hair yet, nothing else could have gone wrong, on Friday I had my hair cut and highlighted, and feel much better..hopefully now things will take a turn for the better!
I hope things get better for you. Try and plan a relaxing day for yourself.

Thank you! Just as I got out of the hospital, my bf came down with a light touch of whatever triggered the pneumonia. I’m so glad he shook it off fast, but we’re both moving veeeeery sloooowly. :smile: We tottered down to the first day of the big neighborhood arts festival for his birthday and it was so lovely to be outside…
So glad your feeling better and that you enjoyed an Arts festival.

From the gal who said she doesn’t like flap bags…let me introduce you to my newest.
View attachment 6005242View attachment 6005243
Coach quilted Tabby 26 in midnight blue tie dye. It’s hard to capture the color. It’s a beautiful deep blue/grey color.
This is my third one this year. Maybe I only like certain flap bags - like this one and the Aspinal Lottie?🤷🏾‍♀️
This one is really really cool!

Reactions: More bags
Not caught up on the thread but skimming the last page...

@FizzyWater I hope you're feeling better now.
@Vintage Leather I'm sending all the virtual hugs (if you care to accept them). I hope she makes a speedy recovery.
@cecchetti Glad you're out of the hospital and on the mend.

Rough month for me with an unexpected hospital admission as I required an emergency blood transfusion, and my cat passing away while I was going through that so I didn't even get to say goodbye. Can't seem to catch a break.

Not caught up on the thread but skimming the last page...

@FizzyWater I hope you're feeling better now.
@Vintage Leather I'm sending all the virtual hugs (if you care to accept them). I hope she makes a speedy recovery.
@cecchetti Glad you're out of the hospital and on the mend.

Rough month for me with an unexpected hospital admission as I required an emergency blood transfusion, and my cat passing away while I was going through that so I didn't even get to say goodbye. Can't seem to catch a break.
Omg No!

You poor thing..

Yes I had a bad month too-but nothing compared to you..

I lost a cat in January but was able to say goodbye..

Losing a cat whilst you yourself were so poorly is dreadful..

My heart goes out to you-take time to look after yourself ..I know you are not good at this at the best of times.

Hugs and kisses from me and my 2 kitties ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I lost a cat in January but was able to say goodbye..

Losing a cat whilst you yourself were so poorly is dreadful..
Thank you so much. It's absolutely dreadful. :sad: He's the cat I posted earlier who always sleeps with his teddy. He deteriorated so quickly and I just...would have given anything to have been able to give him some cuddles before he passed.
I know you did your best for Tammy and I'm sorry for your loss, too. It's always painful, even if we know it's coming. :sad: