2023 Holiday pendant

What earrings is everyone pairing with this year’s pendant? It sounds like there wont be any matching or RG hammered earrings available for a loooong time.
I've been trying to figure out what earrings to get to go with the pendants I have: Obsidian HP, RG pave vintage, and RG small pave Frivole with pink sapphire. I'm thinking of getting RG mini pave Frivole earrings for everyday wear, I think they will look good with all the pendants? But I know some people don't like mixing Frivole and Alhambra collections. Vintage size earrings look strange on me so that won't work. RG hammered sweets are an option too but I don't like waiting for them and the Frivole are prettier.

Reactions: hhw and lolakitten
I've been trying to figure out what earrings to get to go with the pendants I have: Obsidian HP, RG pave vintage, and RG small pave Frivole with pink sapphire. I'm thinking of getting RG mini pave Frivole earrings for everyday wear, I think they will look good with all the pendants? But I know some people don't like mixing Frivole and Alhambra collections. Vintage size earrings look strange on me so that won't work. RG hammered sweets are an option too but I don't like waiting for them and the Frivole are prettier.
Love the frivole line! I don't think you can go wrong with mix and match imo

Reactions: piosavsfan
PG perlee hoops

Reactions: piosavsfan