2023 Holiday pendant

How early should I reach out to my SA about the holiday pendant - both about what it will be and buying it? I made my first van Cleef purchase earlier this year and a second purchase this month (pendant and a 5 motif bracelet), and I think we established a decent rapport. Thanks for the advice in advance!

Reactions: AnaBeavTheOG
I want something different, the last few years feel like "safe" options. It's been 10 years since the last green and 16 since a different shape - I'd love to see a bright nephrite star in yg this holiday season. Or red crazy lace. Or if we finally get a purple - I'd like to see charoite or amethyst. I'd also love to see abalone.

How early should I reach out to my SA about the holiday pendant - both about what it will be and buying it? I made my first van Cleef purchase earlier this year and a second purchase this month (pendant and a 5 motif bracelet), and I think we established a decent rapport. Thanks for the advice in advance!
I’d say go to the boutique within the next few weeks to “plan” your next purchase and what items are you eyeing in the future and while you try the items just mention how you’d like to own a holiday pendant hehe

Reactions: AnaBeavTheOG