2016 Saddle Bag Club!

In the top photo, the close up one, if you enlarge it you can see a tiny dot of yellow in the 'corner'. That was where a piece of fringe was. It's not noticeable.....and I'm somewhat OCD and anal about such things and it doesn't bother me.....though I was afraid it might.

In the top photo, the close up one, if you enlarge it you can see a tiny dot of yellow in the 'corner'. That was where a piece of fringe was. It's not noticeable.....and I'm somewhat OCD and anal about such things and it doesn't bother me.....though I was afraid it might.
I can't even tell you altered it from your pics. It looks great!

Wow great find!!! I'm guessing that was the only one right ? Wonder how they got it? I was happy to get the denim 23 for $240 with F&F but $145? Wow!
I know, right! I never score like this at an outlet. When I saw it, it was just sitting on the glass jewelry counter & I honestly thought it was someone else's bag. But to my surprise, it was unaccounted for. I immediately snapped up. The SA said he thought he had another but after checking, said it must have sold. This particular outlet rarely has FP deletes let alone 1941. I too wondered how they got it, but only after I left. I even took it out in the sun once I got it in the car to make sure I didn't miss any marks, etc. Nope, perfect. Even with some SAS deals, this one tops the list. :smile:

I know, right! I never score like this at an outlet. When I saw it, it was just sitting on the glass jewelry counter & I honestly thought it was someone else's bag. But to my surprise, it was unaccounted for. I immediately snapped up. The SA said he thought he had another but after checking, said it must have sold. This particular outlet rarely has FP deletes let alone 1941. I too wondered how they got it, but only after I left. I even took it out in the sun once I got it in the car to make sure I didn't miss any marks, etc. Nope, perfect. Even with some SAS deals, this one tops the list. :smile:
Awesome find! I like saddle bag in Denim color which I never saw on sale.

Snagged this grey burnished saddle 23 for $145 @ my local outlet. I got it out of the bag & inspected it carefully to make sure I didn't miss something. Nope, was perfect. I'm thrilled!View attachment 3742859

As I said in another thread, such a great find! I am partial to anything grey, and that burnished look makes it look more than the usual grey. I love the look of it on my burnished Butterscotch, too. Not as great a deal as you found but I did get it at 50% off.

What colour is the interior on the grey? I just love that soft leather interior!

I would love more Saddle 23s as they are so soft and adorable, but I already know the one I have will get only more occasional use because of the size.

I will have to take photos of my saddles and post them in here - I plan to carry my Mineral Whiplash for first time tomorrow :heart:.

Awesome find! I like saddle bag in Denim color which I never saw on sale.

I love the look of the Denim one too!