2016 Saddle Bag Club!

Yes! I have both the medium and the 23, and the flap, especially on the medium, is a little annoying when getting things in and out of the bag because of the position of the buckles. It doesn't seem as bad on the 23 maybe because it's a smaller flap, but this one issue is making me wonder whether I truly love my medium bag. Everything else about it is perfect for me except for this. 😕
I know is a super old post, but I found a whiplash saddle in the 2nd hand market, and it seems to be about 14 in in length, did they come in 3 sizes?

I know is a super old post, but I found a whiplash saddle in the 2nd hand market, and it seems to be about 14 in in length, did they come in 3 sizes?
I think the whiplash saddle only came in two sizes and in four colors maybe. I think the smaller one did not have an exterior back pocket where the larger one did. I think coach sold chalk, mineral, a tan color and oxblood. I have a black one that I got from Nordstrom and it seemed to be a Nordstrom exclusive. I'm going strictly by memory though. Maybe someone else will chime in, but I'm fairly certain that the true whiplash saddles only came in two sizes. I also think that the smaller size was not very popular and it didn't stick around as long as the larger one did.

I think the whiplash saddle only came in two sizes and in four colors maybe. I think the smaller one did not have an exterior back pocket where the larger one did. I think coach sold chalk, mineral, a tan color and oxblood. I have a black one that I got from Nordstrom and it seemed to be a Nordstrom exclusive. I'm going strictly by memory though. Maybe someone else will chime in, but I'm fairly certain that the true whiplash saddles only came in two sizes. I also think that the smaller size was not very popular and it didn't stick around as long as the larger one did.
Thank you, I am so confused because all of the ones I found say is 11 x 9 1/4 bur she mention is aprox 14 (35cm) x 12, I did found some saddle came in the 35 size but I haven't found one especifically that is a whiplash .
Thats the bag below :smile:

Attachments

• CollageMaker_20201028_085144976.jpg
    CollageMaker_20201028_085144976.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 20
Thank you, I am so confused because all of the ones I found say is 11 x 9 1/4 bur she mention is aprox 14 (35cm) x 12, I did found some saddle came in the 35 size but I haven't found one especifically that is a whiplash .
Thats the bag below :smile:
Not sure what to tell you. I think that's the same bag I have. See photos. The regular smooth leather saddle did come in more than two sizes & even a men's which was bigger, but to my knowledge, the pebbled leather whiplash saddle only came in two...mine is the larger one.
20201028_091723.jpg20201028_091735.jpg20201028_091747.jpg

Not sure what to tell you. I think that's the same bag I have. See photos. The regular smooth leather saddle did come in more than two sizes & even a men's which was bigger, but to my knowledge, the pebbled leather whiplash saddle only came in two...mine is the larger one.
View attachment 4891070View attachment 4891071View attachment 4891072
Thank you, so much , I really appreciate it:heart:, I will ask more pictures and getting authenticate it, your bag is beautiful and looks new , gorgeous:love:

Reactions: Teagaggle
View attachment 4259757 I’ve had the Saddle 23 in Peony in the dustbag for months...too afraid to handle it!! I’d been eyeing it for so long, just wishing it were a bit bigger. But it actually carries a decent amount.
I meant to take a picture earlier but when the fountain lights came on with the pink hues, I decided to get the shot even with the fading light.
One question: Can the strap double so it can be worn shorter or is it strictly crossbody? I tried doubling it but it didn’t work.
I have a bag with this exact strap set up and I'm trying to double it to shorten it too. Did you figure out a way to do it? I can't seem to get mine to work right because of the prong that goes into the holes. It sticks out strangely.

I have a bag with this exact strap set up and I'm trying to double it to shorten it too. Did you figure out a way to do it? I can't seem to get mine to work right because of the prong that goes into the holes. It sticks out strangely.
I never could double this strap. I thought it would double up like the Coach duffel bag I have, but the prongs won’t allow it.
I just don’t like the way the ends of the straps stick out on the sides. The holes make you think they’re useful but I guess it’s just for show.