2014 resolution - shopping from my own bag and wallet collection. Any one else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was researching the Evelyne some more, and I've noticed the herbag even more.

What do you all think of the H herbag? Maybe instead of a mon mono neverfull? It's about the same price range, 2500$. I expressed interest to my SA last weekend when I saw it being presented to a customer, thinking of blue or green, since my Evelyne would be orange.

What do you all think of the H herbag? Maybe instead of a mon mono neverfull? It's about the same price range, 2500$. I expressed interest to my SA last weekend when I saw it being presented to a customer, thinking of blue or green, since my Evelyne would be orange.

I like the herbag a lot. It's apparently a bit fussy to open, so that might take some getting used to.

Date night - the new Transformers movie comes out tomorrow and DH being the huge fan that he is got us tickets 2 weeks ago for an advanced screening tonight. Using my Coach Legacy fuchsia and navy colorblock clutch - it's very similar in color to a transformer known as RC.

Attachments

• IMG_20140626_211127_1500_1500.jpg
    IMG_20140626_211127_1500_1500.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 97
Thought that too!

Now I'm not sure what icon would be for MJ.

Though burberry I associate with their orchard bag, or their check tote. That style tote is more square, which to me is more burberry.

Coach has the borough bag, if they don't discontinue it. And their classic bags, what the legacy line was based off of.

Valentino, right now I see the rock stud as their icon, but people say it's a trend?

Agree with Valentino. I love it but not sure if it can last. Agree with Burberry, it's their check tote is what comes to mind when I think of them.

Nooooooo!! Not another bag for me to like!!! Lol! I really never ventured into the world of Hermes until you've talked about and learning so much more than just the Birkin or Kelly. I really like this bag, very different and very discreet. Love to hear more about it!

Nooooooo!! Not another bag for me to like!!! Lol! I really never ventured into the world of Hermes until you've talked about and learning so much more than just the Birkin or Kelly. I really like this bag, very different and very discreet. Love to hear more about it!

I'm sorry!!

I just happened to see one during my last trip to petit h and I can't get it off my mind, like the Evelyne. I really like both.

It's very discreet. I like that it's crossbody. I like the distinctiveness. The colors I saw, orange and bamboo green, were soo vibrant and stood out against the tan leather. I nearly pulled the trigger because the SA said there was more colors available in their current shipment.

But I want my Evelyne first, so I passed. Pinned it instead. Lol. But should one pop up while in London or after I acquire my Evelyne, I think I'd jump on it.

I like the mon mono neverfull just to get a customized LV. But I am not flashy and I feel the mon mono will be very flashy and attention getting in comparison to anything I own. So I'm preferring the herbag over the neverfull. Maybe I'd mon mono an SLG instead.

Googled images:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403845450.543316.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403845461.253035.jpg

Date night - the new Transformers movie comes out tomorrow and DH being the huge fan that he is got us tickets 2 weeks ago for an advanced screening tonight. Using my Coach Legacy fuchsia and navy colorblock clutch - it's very similar in color to a transformer known as RC.

I'm really liking this clutch, eggtart. The color combo is great! think I need to start using my clutches.

I'm sorry!!

I just happened to see one during my last trip to petit h and I can't get it off my mind, like the Evelyne. I really like both.

It's very discreet. I like that it's crossbody. I like the distinctiveness. The colors I saw, orange and bamboo green, were soo vibrant and stood out against the tan leather. I nearly pulled the trigger because the SA said there was more colors available in their current shipment.

But I want my Evelyne first, so I passed. Pinned it instead. Lol. But should one pop up while in London or after I acquire my Evelyne, I think I'd jump on it.

I like the mon mono neverfull just to get a customized LV. But I am not flashy and I feel the mon mono will be very flashy and attention getting in comparison to anything I own. So I'm preferring the herbag over the neverfull. Maybe I'd mon mono an SLG instead.

Googled images:
View attachment 2667149
View attachment 2667150

I think the Herbag looks amazing bakeacookie! Aarrgghh, you're killin' me bake!

As usual, everything's moving FAST in this thread and I'm behind again! :biggrin:

I'm wearing my wine-colored Minnetonkas today (soooooo crazy comfy), so it seemed like a brilliant opportunity to bring out my beloved chianti Francesca. I'm not carrying a ton and this bag is huge, but she slouches so amazingly that she still looks great.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403865564.029376.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403865564.029376.jpg
    650.8 KB · Views: 93
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403865576.373163.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403865576.373163.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 102
So here's my new Anya Hindmarch Carker, took her out yesterday and I'm in love.
The color is more beige (warmer) IRL and I got her 50% off that was an awesome deal for such a well made bag.
I fall in love more and more with AH because her staff is extremely well made and luxurious but not a lot of people carry it. And even her bow logo is adorable (and logos in general are no-no for me).
The leather is gorgeous and smells delicious, love the mustard trim and cross-body strap! I can go on and on so take a look at it:

Attachments

• 2014-06-27 12.26.27.jpg
    2014-06-27 12.26.27.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 91
  • 2014-06-27 12.28.04.jpg
    2014-06-27 12.28.04.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 90
  • 2014-06-27 12.26.58.jpg
    2014-06-27 12.26.58.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 87
Eehlers -love the squishy leather on this one.
Julija- Very elegant congrats !
As for me I tried out the clutch last night for a quick store run. Thought it was going fine till I went to pay and strap fell off again. I guess I will call again. I am so frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.