2007 Cadena.........

^^She said I could come in as early as this Sat....but that just confused me, however I am obsessed with the dress I told you about, so I want to search for it as early as possible. Whenever I can actually find a dress that fits me, I need to buy it!

^^She said I could come in as early as this Sat....but that just confused me, however I am obsessed with the dress I told you about, so I want to search for it as early as possible. Whenever I can actually find a dress that fits me, I need to buy it!

Sarah that is my rule about pants and dresses. And...buy it in multiple colors!

ohhhh, Sarah, I am DESPERATE to buy the pleated 'mousse' dress from last season...which dress are you looking for ? (or is it a secret in case there are other pre-sale women reading this?)

Will you be around on Monday than? That may be do-able.
I'd love to see that dress you are talking about. I'm probably not in the market for clothing but I'm interested in the coats.

Sarah that is my rule about pants and dresses. And...buy it in multiple colors!

That is so true, and this is also why Hermes loves me --- their clothes fits me, and in my mind that justifies the spending. A year ago, I bought 3 colors of (basically) the same wide legged pants and had them tailored to fit, it was a great purchase for me, but probably seemed crazy to other people, ;) .