2007 Cadena.........

LOL, GK........howd ya know?????

It's a big black splotch on my care tag.........I guess that could be considered an "S" stamp.......

LOL, GK........howd ya know?????

It's a big black splotch on my care tag.........I guess that could be considered an "S" stamp.......

Oh, just throw a spot of the cheese on it, no one will ever see it...or cut the sucker off the scarf!!

My DH has a pet peeve about the scarf tags that look like they are falling off. He is always telling me to cut them off. I might as well, I'm not selling them.

Hi my dear Sarah-girl!!! *waves* I just read your PM about the bag, sorry it didn't work out.

Thanks so much, E!! It was a truthfully a bit devastating;),but life moves on of course, ....I would love to know when you are going to go to the presale, would love to see you again, my dear, :heart: ! But mostly I want you to rest and feel better soon.

Thanks so much, E!! It was a truthfully a bit devastating;),but life moves on of course, ....I would love to know when you are going to go to the presale, would love to see you again, my dear, :heart: ! But mostly I want you to rest and feel better soon.

Sarah, if laughter is the best medicine then this thread is going to cure her:yes:

I'm hoping I'll get better soon, Cal even offered to send me some Vegemite to put the spark back in me. When did you start feeling better?

I'll call SA tommorow to check when the pre-sale is exactly or do you know which two days it is again? I'm still looking for that damn Clover keychain. *cries* i should have bought it when it was on the website.