2 Days in Paris

j'adore paris! - thank you soooooooooooo much for the lovely pics. i can now dream of hermes (lol, like i don't every night...):biggrin:

the colors and photos are absolutely stunning. paris bombay's passe?!?! :wtf: never... if anything your gorgeous snapshots just confirmed what styles sing/don't sing to me...:yes:

p.s. Serenity Now - puh-lease buy that's scarf. it's tdf! this way i can live vicariously through you for a while...:P

^^OH HL, you betcha!!! If I see this anywhere around these here parts, I'm jumping on it! Looks like it may be a chiffon-type material as the blouse in my store window is. This one or the orange version is very nice too. I'm thinking why not buy the blouse but I reckon it will be too busy for a whole top. A scarf would be just perfect!

So... anyone see this scarf around in stores yet? Besides j'adore in Paris, that is, lol!

Now for a change of colour - something turquoise for the Summer...drool over that matte croc..Will somebody identify the styles please?
attachment.php

This is a Faco clutch in ostrich but I can't really tell what the colors are, and I don't really know what colors ostrich comes in. Anyway it's a vintage style, so by SO only (I don't know if H maybe decided to bring it back, but the fact that it's in the window just doesn't mean anything. These bags are usually for display purposes only and not for sale)
Behind the Faco clutch there's a Plume (but I can't tell the size) in what looks like Beu Roi Porosus croc.
At the bottom there is a JPG Kelly (comes in one size only so that's it) in what could be blue jean (but I'm not 100%sureof the color) in suede.
The foulard actually looks like the stole size in Mousseline with their s/s 07 RTW print called "Coquelicots" in the blue color way (also comes in yellow color way and red color way, in case someone is interested, and they also did a plissé stole in the same mousseline and same print)

attachment.php

This is a Faco clutch in ostrich but I can't really tell what the colors are, and I don't really know what colors ostrich comes in. Anyway it's a vintage style, so by SO only (I don't know if H maybe decided to bring it back, but the fact that it's in the window just doesn't mean anything. These bags are usually for display purposes only and not for sale)
Behind the Faco clutch there's a Plume (but I can't tell the size) in what looks like Beu Roi Porosus croc.
At the bottom there is a JPG Kelly (comes in one size only so that's it) in what could be blue jean (but I'm not 100%sureof the color) in suede.
The foulard actually looks like the stole size in Mousseline with their s/s 07 RTW print called "Coquelicots" in the blue color way (also comes in yellow color way and red color way, in case someone is interested, and they also did a plissé stole in the same mousseline and same print)

The clutch looks like blue jean (and turquoise, of course). Blue roi is right on for the Plume. Gorgeous colors!

morning after pics, and I'm STILL thinking about that medor clutch! Such a vibrant color!!! If that medor came in RS I would die, I'd have to buy it, it would be P E R F E C T!!!! I wish I could see one in person that wasn't white, black, or brown

Pics like these help me to see the endless possibilities of Hermes bags. I may not care for the plume in a regular leather, but it looks STUNNING in croc! The paris bombay I've only seen before in neutral colors, but in bright colors like the green (vert anis?) in the window display, whoosh! gorgeous! And that mini kelly is TDF, I would love to own one :drool:

Hi girls! What I meant about having an expert on European time was that I hoped someone in Europe would have the kind of expertise HG has and could share on the Alaska trip. I know I'll have to bone up more on some of the styles and on vintage H.

Here are the pics of the pointus and the plisse I bought. I bought a couple of scarves too, but will have to wait for the camera to charge to take pics of them. Will post them later.There are two Bolduc pointus in different colourways. The orange pointu is called Tout en Carre, and the green and yellow is Caleche Elastique. The plisse is called Onde de Chic.

Attachments

• pointus and plisse0002.JPG
    pointus and plisse0002.JPG
    166.3 KB · Views: 76
  • pointus and plisse0003.JPG
    pointus and plisse0003.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 55
  • pointus and plisse0004.JPG
    pointus and plisse0004.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 55