2 Days in Paris

:nuts: :nuts:

So beautiful. Its hard to pick a favorite. That vert anis medor was stunning. Thank you so much for taking the time to post these pictures and provide us with such a droolfest!

:heart: :P

beautiful pictures, than you so much. How I wish I was in Paris.

Did someone mention a meeting for tPF in Paris on the back of the NY meet? I hope someone will arrange it, I could make it to Paris...

Fantastic pictures, J' Adore !!!! :nuts: Almost makes me feel like I was there with you. That vert anis Kelly is totally TDF. I wish...

AllaboutNice, I'll second the request for a Paris meet. It would be a snap to get to from where I am.

beautiful pictures, than you so much. How I wish I was in Paris.

Did someone mention a meeting for tPF in Paris on the back of the NY meet? I hope someone will arrange it, I could make it to Paris...

Mizzle - I'll check out some more prices when I'm there in about 2 weeks.I have given prices for the kellys at Ave Geo.V.The huge HAC at FSH was over €6000.

I'm game for a Paris get together anytime - and certainly would like the girls who were in Alaska last weekend to be able to come. Realistically, that won't happen anytime soon - but we can ask them about the fall, or this time in 2008.

Do we have any resident experts on European time? We need a HG over here!

I'm off to take pics of the scarves and pointus....