2 Days in Paris

Mar 14, 2007
I just felt so sorry for all you TPFrs waiting for the girls in Alaska to post pics of their trip. I did a walkabout in on Thursday and Friday this week to show you what H Paris has in its windows, and tell you what I found in its stores. My walk started at Amelie par Luxury, the esteemed reseller in the 7th arr. which will open next Saturday, 28 April. You will have to check out the Shopping, What have you seen etc thread for my visit there. Another TPFr has suggested I start a new thread (my first), so here goes.....

Well, hope you checked out the start of this ramble through the boulevards, rues and avenues of Paris. Just to remind you of the last 2 pics - LZ store and the view around the corner from rue Saint Dominique

Attachments

• paris 20 April 2007.JPG
    paris 20 April 2007.JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 188
  • paris 2.JPG
    paris 2.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 158
....happens to be directly across the Avenue George V from this H (damn -can't resize pic of outside of shop at all - hope i get the windows ok...)

Attachments

• paris6.JPG
    paris6.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 248
Next pic is a nice plume. I think the leather was epsom. Sorry about pic quality. Let's keep going. I think the white togo bolide is lovely.

Attachments

• paris9.JPG
    paris9.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 191
  • paris10.JPG
    paris10.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 188
It was really difficult to take these pics because it was very sunny. There was one croc birkin + diamonds for over €100,000 in the shop. Two kellys were on display. The first was a 32 sellier gold kelly togo PH €4050. The second was also a 32 gold sellier Kelly, this time in Swift PH €4100. Both were lovely.