1st year anniversary reveal!!! My new sparkly Tiffany garden!!!

Thank you, you're so sweet! :smile: I do love the rose cut, I think it's so unique. I just don't want ppl telling me, " oh what a lovely Swarovski necklace.." I'd pounce on them! Lol no, just kidding. *no offense* to anyone, I have several swarovski pieces and I like them too but when a diamond is a diamond, don't tell me it's a crystal lol.. Omg.. I don't mean to sound like a snob...
Its gorgeous, i would wear it every day!!

LOOOOOOOOOOVE the new one - seems like the best of both worlds, a flower AND super brilliant cut sparkly!!!!!! ENJOY!!!

Hi jen, glad you liked it too! :biggrin:

Thank you for sharing! I love how delicate it looks while being worn.

Congratulations! : )

Thank you :smile: Are you referring to the Tiffany Garden on page 1? That's delicate and pretty but we didn't like how it didn't bring out the full potential of a brilliant diamond sparkle and we changed it to the Tiffany flower (which you can see on page 4).

Its gorgeous, i would wear it every day!!

It's still new and I'm so afraid of getting it greasy that it's sitting in the box and only wear it on weekends. I know, I know.. I have the cleaner but I'm like that with new things, like the plastic on my iphone doesn't come off until weeks later.... :giggles:

I think the new one is just gorgeous! :love: I'm a huge lover of anything dainty and feminine :girlsigh:... this one has the sparkle you crave, plus the beautiful flower design! :smile: Congrats! :smile:

Thank you :smile: Yes it's really the best of both worlds.

Love the new one! It looks better indeed! Congrats once more!

Looks lovely.... I have rose cut diamonds in my glasses- just an excuse for extra bling!!

But if you prefer brilliant cut for a necklace that's fine....

Enjoy wearing it,:smile:

Oh I would love to see your glasses!!

Hi jen, glad you liked it too! :biggrin:

Thank you :smile: Are you referring to the Tiffany Garden on page 1? That's delicate and pretty but we didn't like how it didn't bring out the full potential of a brilliant diamond sparkle and we changed it to the Tiffany flower (which you can see on page 4).

It's still new and I'm so afraid of getting it greasy that it's sitting in the box and only wear it on weekends. I know, I know.. I have the cleaner but I'm like that with new things, like the plastic on my iphone doesn't come off until weeks later.... :giggles:

Thank you :smile: Yes it's really the best of both worlds.

Oh I would love to see your glasses!!

They're by Fred of Paris, rimless, platinum plated with a decent sized rosé diamond at each side - I love them and wear them as a fashion accessory!:cool: