1st year anniversary reveal!!! My new sparkly Tiffany garden!!!

I'm back! Sorry it took me so long as we couldn't make a trip to Tiffany's last week but sweet DH took me this evening. He agreed that the rose cut diamonds do look kinda like crystals.

So I tried on the Victoria mini pendant and found it way too small. We loved the small size but it was out of budget for now. Maybe the earrings next time ;)

We both love the idea of flower diamonds because it's meaningful to us. I don't like the idea of him buying me real flowers because well, practical me think it's a waste of money as they don't last. So flower diamonds are perfect as its still a romantic gesture of gifting flowers but in diamonds lol. So we decided on the Tiffany flower pendant.

Tada!!! It's soooo sparkly and we both love it!!! I think Tiffany does the best bezel as they look so perfectly crafted. Plus the tiny diamonds are so excellent cut they sparkle so much. I've got a blue Nile DBYT style that I wasn't impressed with.

Attachments

• image-4050704941.jpg
    image-4050704941.jpg
    401.9 KB · Views: 340
  • image-4227415929.jpg
    image-4227415929.jpg
    414.6 KB · Views: 342
  • image-164316724.jpg
    image-164316724.jpg
    463.5 KB · Views: 347
Wow it looks perfect! What a great choice! Congrats :smile:
I love the garden flower necklace, it's very unique, but this one really sparkles a lot and is very beautiful as well.

Would love to see modelling pics!

cupcake34 said:
Wow it looks perfect! What a great choice! Congrats :smile:
I love the garden flower necklace, it's very unique, but this one really sparkles a lot and is very beautiful as well.

Would love to see modelling pics!

Thanks cupcake! I knew you'd appreciate this :smile:

I agree that the garden flower is unique but it just didn't bring out the full potential of a diamond sparkle with the rose cut..

Will post modeling pictures soon, I promise :smile:

Thanks cupcake! I knew you'd appreciate this :smile:

I agree that the garden flower is unique but it just didn't bring out the full potential of a diamond sparkle with the rose cut..

Will post modeling pictures soon, I promise :smile:

Yay, I'm looking forward to it :smile:

It looks perfect and sparkles a lot! I understand why you love it so much!

And btw, the design looks very similar to the garden flower one, it's just that this one has much more sparkle. Perfect choice! :smile:

Some fire shots. I try, but iPhone just doesn't do it lol

Last picture somehow made some diamonds look yellow but rest assured, they are definitely all icy white! :smile:

Attachments

• image-752838099.jpg
    image-752838099.jpg
    512.4 KB · Views: 317
  • image-912222088.jpg
    image-912222088.jpg
    494.6 KB · Views: 289
  • image-470724167.jpg
    image-470724167.jpg
    540.3 KB · Views: 290
This is the one I had suggested, congrats and I am so glad that you are happy with this new flower pendant. Great choice. The matching ring and earrings are nice too, something to consider for future anniversaries.

jtc103 said:
Lovely! Congrats on your new necklace!

Thank you :smile:

cupcake34 said:
It's sooooo beautiful! :smile:

Thanks again!! :smile:

MatAllston said:
This is the one I had suggested, congrats and I am so glad that you are happy with this new flower pendant. Great choice. The matching ring and earrings are nice too, something to consider for future anniversaries.

Yes it is!! I showed It to DH and he said the SA brought this out initially when he asked for the flower necklace but veto it because it wasn't the one I looked at previously. Oh sweet DH.. When I tried on it yesterday, we both were like yup that's the one!! It sparkles like crazy!! The ring is so pretty too!! Didn't get to see the earrings but it's a slippery slope......... Lol

etk123 said:
Love it! I second the earrings for your next anni gift! congrats and enjoy your super sparkly new pendant!

Thank you :smile: Oh yes to the Victoria earrings!!! They are so pretty, even DH was mesmerized by them. Might have to wait a few more anniversaries for that lol!!

einseine said:
Finally decided???
Hi akimoto!!! Congrats on your 1st anniversary!!!:flowers:
The necklace is gorgeours! Enjoy your beautiful piece!:biggrin:

Hi einseine! Thank you! Yes I've finally decided lol I think Tiffany just has too many gorgeous pieces, I want them all! Lol