1st LV Bag!

I am treating myself with my taxes. I actually always loved the speedy bag. My next purchase will be the speedy azur. I am loving that bag. Did any of you ladies hear sarcastic remarks when you got your bag??? I mentioned it to a friend and got a response that sounded like jealousy but then we said, oh well you can afford it. I know that I am going to hear comments now that I have money etc but I am going to be proud of my new baby.

All the response I've got from my family and friends is my bag is so beautiful and stunning before their jaw dropped when they know the price.

Ignore them cashmere! I change my bags everyday of the week and received comments like 'she's so young, where does she get the money from? Oh maybe she should start a shop selling bags instead !'

well I just tell them that my DH loves me so much that he will buy me bags just to see me smile :smile:

It drives them mad.

I always love a mono speedy as a first LV, I think it's such a classic and iconic bag. I also like the speedy in the damier ebene as well, and with the weather you're having lately maybe that would be a better choice! You could use it right away and not worry about any vachetta. I don't think you can go wrong with either pattern of speedy, good luck with your decision!