1st LV Bag!

With the weather as it is, I would buy a Damier bag! No vachetta to worry about!

You can't go wrong with a Speedy! It's a great 1st LV!

Good luck deciding! I hope the weather let's up soon for you guys! I hate the snow but we have not been hit anywhere near as hard!

@Cashmere1968 - Welcome to the world of LV! It IS addicting. I'd go for a Damier Ebene style too...Less maintenance to worry about. I totally agree about the weather...I'm in Maryland too, and I can't WAIT to get out. I have a 4x4, but I still don't trust the roads, or other drivers!, just yet... I'm going to LV, even if I don't buy anything, just to GET OUT and see other people!!! :biggrin: Going a bit nuts with around 5 feet of snow all around...:lol::wacko:

@aerithgirl - I'm hoping that I can get out by tomorrow...If I have to wait 2 more days...UGH!! AND, more snow is in the forecast for Monday night into Tuesday!! Grrrrrrr..... My family in Upstate NY is laughing at us because our region is so paralyzed! :smile: Well, they're used to this kind of Winter; we aren't!

I just got my first LV last month, the damier ebene speedy 30. I wanted something a little different than what I see all over the place (mono). I also wanted something that would be ok in the tons of rain our new state gets (just moved here). I would worry about rain spots on vachetta.

I told myself to be happy for AWHILE with the first LV, but I am already lusting after another

damier ebene something or other....

it's basically the most worry-free line from LV, basically a grab and go line, no vachetta to worry about water spots or darkening...or fingerprint smudges (vernis) or color rubbing off (vernis) or silk-screened colors fading (MC and a few others i think)

:biggrin:

My vote goes for a Damier Ebene... I really like that one. I have the Speedy 35 in Damier Ebene and i highly recommend it. Very spacious and red inside (so cute)...
Welcome to the LV world, you will love it :smile: