$150 Receipt!!!?

I bet that someone opened a new eBay account just to bid on the item and stop the seller from selling it to a person who would use it to sell their counterfeits. Good for them!

And sadly, yes, the counterfeits are already being made. Do a search on iOffer and you'll see all of them, mostly coming out of China.

I don't think the winning bidder ever had any intention of paying for it. Looks like they may have set up an eBay account just to teach the seller a lesson! Good for them! lol

it says they've been a member since december of last year...

so who really knows if the buyer REALLY thought to do this or its someone like me with an Ebay account but has never bought or sold anything :confused1:

I applaud to this buyer. However, if the seller wants to fight and files a complaint to eBay, eBay will remove that feedback and NARU the buyer. For eBay's perspect, there is no way a buyer can leave a negative feedback within 3 minutes he/she paid. I knew this since there was a buyer who was one of the victims of the famous eBay scammer paparazzi-girl aka moda-da. She did the same and eBay removed that negative feedback and NARU that poor buyer.