$150 Receipt!!!?

I'm confused, is that bag even faked? I feel like people would buy the receipt to get more of a profit when reselling those bags.

I honestly don't even get the hype for those bags. They're ugly IMO and the only thing good about them is the eco-friendly aspect.

One of the reasons why I stopped, under no circumstances, will I include a receipt copy of any of my bags to ANYONE on bags I sell.

Last year a buyer of mine bought a fake bag from someone on ebay and the receipt that came with it had a Chloe receipt with MY name on it. Evidentally the girl I sold the real bag to sold the receipt. The girl who happened to buy the fake bag and real receipt was a previous buyer of mine. small world.

I'm confused, is that bag even faked? I feel like people would buy the receipt to get more of a profit when reselling those bags.

I honestly don't even get the hype for those bags. They're ugly IMO and the only thing good about them is the eco-friendly aspect.

Believe it or not, I heard that bag has fakes. :wtf:

One of the reasons why I stopped, under no circumstances, will I include a receipt copy of any of my bags to ANYONE on bags I sell.

Last year a buyer of mine bought a fake bag from someone on ebay and the receipt that came with it had a Chloe receipt with MY name on it. Evidentally the girl I sold the real bag to sold the receipt. The girl who happened to buy the fake bag and real receipt was a previous buyer of mine. small world.

That is INSANE! I can't believe some people. The nerve.