Are your Bbags only "for good"

I know exactly what you're saying. I'm from Pittsburgh and the weather is terrible. That's why I posted this question.

I hear ya! I rotate my bags often, but lately this Pgh weather SUCKS, so I have been carrying my black baby. It's amazing how hard it is to get out of a car without getting that yucky salt on your pants, bag, shoes, or gloves. Gross.:yucky:

I am lucky to live in a climate where the worst weather we get are downpours and I don't mind if mine get wet, I have had bags get quite wet, I just toweled them off and they dried just fine and soft and smooshy! So I use mine every single day! When I don't want the bulk f taking a bag I have my little Real Coin wallets!

I wish you well,

Bridget

I use my Bbags all the time. This week, because of the bad weather, I have been using my Balenciaga 05 black work non-stop. If I brush it up against my SUV, and any salt/snow/dirt mixture gets on it, the dirt easily wipes off.

If we are having huge downpours, I do switch out, and I carry a piece of LV canvas of some kind.

I adore my Balenciagas!

The only times that I do not carry my Bbags are when I am doing something where they could have a higher chance of getting damaged. Yesterday, I tried out some new scuba equipment in a chlorine pool and switched out of my Bbag before I went to the pool. Would hate to get chlorine water on my Bbag!

i use mine all the time, in the rain or in the snow. i take them to the beach, to the gym, to snowboard, to the movies.. everywhere! they're so practical, why keep them in a dustbag?

I'm having trouble using the few light colored bags I have. A little valium should help!

:roflmfao:

I use my black city and Oval all the time. I must admit that I spare my bourdeaux a bit since the handles darkens and I hate that!!
But I still love the bag - and will never part with it. She was my first :heart:

I only have one light bbag left -the beige Suede First and I don't mind that it is a bit beaten up, it only looks cool due to the suede aging differently than the chevre bags.

I sold my other light and bright colors. Even thought I love the LOOK of these bags - they just dont work for me:shrugs: - I like to use my bags every day without worrying..

I use my b.bags all the time. Just I try to be careful when it's raining and I know I'll have to walk for a while without umbrella. In those cases, no bags at all, or very cheap ones.

I use mine all the time spring, summer and fall. I tend not to carry them in the winter because there is so much snow/slush/salt on the ground, on cars, in entranceways, on the floor of my car, on the back of my pants etc etc that I don't want to take a chance. Besides, the shoulder straps feel a bit tight with my winter coat but are fine the rest of the seasons. It gives me one more reason to look forward to spring.