Are your Bbags only "for good"

darlinga

LV Addict
O.G.
Jan 5, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I know exactly what you're saying. I'm from Pittsburgh and the weather is terrible. That's why I posted this question.
I hear ya! I rotate my bags often, but lately this Pgh weather SUCKS, so I have been carrying my black baby. It's amazing how hard it is to get out of a car without getting that yucky salt on your pants, bag, shoes, or gloves. Gross.:yucky:

Bridget S.

Apr 27, 2006
I am lucky to live in a climate where the worst weather we get are downpours and I don't mind if mine get wet, I have had bags get quite wet, I just toweled them off and they dried just fine and soft and smooshy! So I use mine every single day! When I don't want the bulk f taking a bag I have my little Real Coin wallets!

I wish you well,

Bridget

lovelygarments

Kay
O.G.
Nov 24, 2006
Cincinnati
I use my Bbags all the time. This week, because of the bad weather, I have been using my Balenciaga 05 black work non-stop. If I brush it up against my SUV, and any salt/snow/dirt mixture gets on it, the dirt easily wipes off.

If we are having huge downpours, I do switch out, and I carry a piece of LV canvas of some kind.

I adore my Balenciagas!

Bogey-13

May 19, 2008
Mid South
The only times that I do not carry my Bbags are when I am doing something where they could have a higher chance of getting damaged. Yesterday, I tried out some new scuba equipment in a chlorine pool and switched out of my Bbag before I went to the pool. Would hate to get chlorine water on my Bbag!

Conni618

Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
I'm having trouble using the few light colored bags I have. A little valium should help!

tcl

Mar 6, 2008
I use mine every day, for classes and going out and anything! The only thing I don't use it for is going to the gym, I'm afraid it will be stolen!

MissM

Mar 13, 2007
I'm having trouble using the few light colored bags I have. A little valium should help!
:roflmfao:

I use my black city and Oval all the time. I must admit that I spare my bourdeaux a bit since the handles darkens and I hate that!!
But I still love the bag - and will never part with it. She was my first :heart:

I only have one light bbag left -the beige Suede First and I don't mind that it is a bit beaten up, it only looks cool due to the suede aging differently than the chevre bags.

I sold my other light and bright colors. Even thought I love the LOOK of these bags - they just dont work for me:shrugs: - I like to use my bags every day without worrying..

candicetan

Jul 21, 2008
Philippines
I try to use them all the time.. but i'm scared. I make sure I'm pretty careful but I've noticed dirt marks on my mastic already! eeep!

Babi

O.G.
Feb 9, 2007
Italy
I use my b.bags all the time. Just I try to be careful when it's raining and I know I'll have to walk for a while without umbrella. In those cases, no bags at all, or very cheap ones.

northerndancer

What, me worry?
O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
The Cool Cool North
I use mine all the time spring, summer and fall. I tend not to carry them in the winter because there is so much snow/slush/salt on the ground, on cars, in entranceways, on the floor of my car, on the back of my pants etc etc that I don't want to take a chance. Besides, the shoulder straps feel a bit tight with my winter coat but are fine the rest of the seasons. It gives me one more reason to look forward to spring.

leaveherbe

Dec 11, 2007
don't let the things you own end up owning you! I use and abuse my bal bags! (but it didn't go well with my sahara GGH city ufortunately...)

jbelle

O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
When I first get one, I'm a little dainty and reserved with it - but then the more I use it, the more it gets used :P