Are your Bbags only "for good"

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey ladies, do you save your balenciaga "for good". Or do you enjoy it all the time? I just carried my 06 Metallica Satchel to the grocery store in the snow and ice because I figure I love it so much, why keep it in the dustbag. Do you guys save yours or use them always?

2. Gosh I plan on using mine! I love her!

3. If I saved it for best I'd never use it! Lol, seriously though, I use mine all the time - work, shopping, quick errands. Anything.

4. I was just thinking whats the point in having the "love of your life bag" and never taking it out because you're afraid.

5. I use mine all the time, except for those rare occasions when I'm carrying a different bag!

6. I use mine all the time

7. I have to admit that I have been saving my bbags that I recently bought but here's why:

The weather here is BAD! It's freazing and I have to wear huge puffy jackets.. I just don't feel like my bbags will "look right" with a down jacket, you know? I'd rather hold out for spring and wear my bbags with really cute outfits.

Plus, the bags that I have are works and since the handles aren't stretched out yet they won't fit over my jacket. So- there is my story of why I am saving my bbags! I hope that made sense.

8. I have kids so realistically, I have no good/special occasion like used to.

So my answer is I use them all the time. But when it's poring outside or I go out to watch games, I do not carry them just because I hate to put them on the floor.

9. No way! I carry them everywhere....sun rain snow...I'm like the postman. But I don't put them on the floor, I draw the line there lol

10. i use mine all the time, it's great as an everyday bag .. why spend the money to use it just a few times on occasion.

11. all the time baby! unless it is just pissin down rain, other than that I want these baby's broken in good.

12. I use mine everyday, unless its raining or snowing out. Then I use a inexpensive bag that can get beaten up more.

13. I have an exception to one bbag which I can't bring myself to use. I know I shouldn't but she's just so pretty. (Yes, I do have a problem, even I know, lol!!!).
    Other than that, I do try to use my bbags as much as I can. I heavily rotate.

14. LOL, i thought "for good" meant like doing good unto others or something.. ha, thanks for the laugh.

anyway, i use mine 24/7... they are very durable and i have one to fit pretty much every use. HOWEVER, i don't have any light colored bags - cuz i want to use my bags, not be afraid of them :jammin:

15. I use mine all the time unless it's raining or snowing or if I know I'm going someplace dirty haha