All of my JUICY COUTURE collection** Only Pix PLs**

ashleyyy

Aug 28, 2007
Girls this thread aims to share and show all you JUICYLOVERS :love: Juicy Couture collections!!So Grab your cameras and show TPF all of your Delicious Juicy Stuff!!!

Its getting bigger every time I go to the Unites States.I am really a huge fan of Juicy Couture.I adore all of its collections!!

If you also love wearing Juicy Couture please post all you have from this brand and show us!!

I want to make some friends by the way.Hope I can find great friends here...Thanks n Enjoy!!:tup:

HERE IS My COLLECTION
:heart:
IMG_1460.jpg
IMG_1461.jpg
IMG_1462.jpg
IMG_1463.jpg
IMG_1464.jpg

Let m be the first then :smile: i love your collection! Especially black & white bag... I got rid of my juicy bags but u inspired me to get one .. As soon as i can :smile:
take care!

I love your Juicy bags and shoes, love your rainboots especially!! (I'm actually in the market for some rainboots, I might consider getting yours =p)

So far, I've only purchased one Juicy tote bag and totally love it! It's so functional!!
Here's a picture by the way =)

January2009047.jpg

I think we're confused . . . this is a Bag Showcase, a place for you to share your own collection. Are you asking people to post their own Juicy in this thread as well?
If so we need to move this thread.

Let m be the first then :smile: i love your collection! Especially black & white bag... I got rid of my juicy bags but u inspired me to get one .. As soon as i can :smile:
take care!

Thank you so much:heart:I have bags from other designers too but my priority is always Juicy Couture when I want to buy a bag!!I think every girl on the planet should have a Juicy Couture Bag!!Hope you get one as soon as possible:tup: