All of my JUICY COUTURE collection** Only Pix PLs**

I love your Juicy bags and shoes, love your rainboots especially!! (I'm actually in the market for some rainboots, I might consider getting yours =p)

So far, I've only purchased one Juicy tote bag and totally love it! It's so functional!!
Here's a picture by the way =)

January2009047.jpg

Hey I love your bag too!It's got Scottie dogs and I guess it's very roomy.

The rainboots are so comfy and looking gorgeous.Whenever I wear them people compliment me:tup::heart:You should definitely buy them.

I think we're confused . . . this is a Bag Showcase, a place for you to share your own collection. Are you asking people to post their own Juicy in this thread as well?
If so we need to move this thread.

Oh yes I am sorry about that.I am so new here.I couldn't think of that.Are there any ways to change the topic of the thread??Thank you for your concern.:smile:

Thank you so so much;)After your first Juicy piece,you get addicted to Juicy stuff!!It happens to me and now whenever I sign in on ebay I search for Juicy Couture :heart:It's very girly and classy :smile:

Great collection ashleyyy! I only have the juicy perfume but I want some bags now that I look @ yours! I agree it is very girl and classy. Who can resist girly stuff?! NOT ME :biggrin: I especially love the black and white scottie dog bag too. Thanks for sharing!

Great collection ashleyyy! I only have the juicy perfume but I want some bags now that I look @ yours! I agree it is very girl and classy. Who can resist girly stuff?! NOT ME :biggrin: I especially love the black and white scottie dog bag too. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you!!I love that bag too!!I bought it from Chicago Premium Outlets Juicy couture store!!It' my precious one:heart:

Cute collection, love the jewelery! :love:

I have the same shoes as you do, the off-white trainers!
I live in Europe and people here somehow either don't like Juicy or wear mostly fakes. Bags are especially hard to come by in my opinion.
May I ask where you buy your Juicy? I only know of 4 european online shops as well as some american online shops (but I don't want to pay custom fees).

Cute collection, love the jewelery! :love:

I have the same shoes as you do, the off-white trainers!
I live in Europe and people here somehow either don't like Juicy or wear mostly fakes. Bags are especially hard to come by in my opinion.
May I ask where you buy your Juicy? I only know of 4 european online shops as well as some american online shops (but I don't want to pay custom fees).

First thanks for the sweet comment:heart:

People in Turkey,most of them does not know anything about Juicy Couture at all.But I do not care about it as long as I know and buy it:smile:They are even more precious than my LV bag.Really I mean it.I know it sounds crazy:yes:

I bought most of my Juicy stuff from United States but when I turn to my country I have an Ebay account,I shop there.We in Turkey also have custom problems.But they can pass customs If you tell them to write down that it is a gift.You have to contact the seller that you bought the item from.

Other than that If I have friends I order some stuff that I like from Juicy.

But mostly ebay is the wonderful opportunity to have Juicy Stuff cause it has all the new and the old pieces together for really great prices.And most of the sellers send to worldwide:wlae:

Hope I'm helpful:smile:

I wanna say hello and a big welcome:smile:!
I'd wish to write in Turkish yet only English is allowed:yes:. I am not into Juicy at all but the pieces look very nice and girly. I especially like the jewels. Looking forward to see more. Take care:tup: