All of my JUICY COUTURE collection** Only Pix PLs**

I bought most of my Juicy stuff from United States but when I turn to my country I have an Ebay account,I shop there.We in Turkey also have custom problems.But they can pass customs If you tell them to write down that it is a gift.You have to contact the seller that you bought the item from.

But mostly ebay is the wonderful opportunity to have Juicy Stuff cause it has all the new and the old pieces together for really great prices.And most of the sellers send to worldwide:wlae:

Well, ebay... I'm scared of a fake :sad: I'd really rather not buy from ebay, I've been "burned" a couple of times.

It's a shame they only have an official Juicy store in Milan, isn't it?! We need more! I thought about driving to milan (7+hours) just to see the store, but I don't know, that's a bit much even for me... *sigh*

Oh and I have a question... what does the Juicy perfume you have smell like? They don't have it in my city so I can't try it out but I'm really curious!:shame: Thank you!

Last edited:
I wanna say hello and a big welcome:smile:!
I'd wish to write in Turkish yet only English is allowed:yes:. I am not into Juicy at all but the pieces look very nice and girly. I especially like the jewels. Looking forward to see more. Take care:tup:

Hiiii so nice to see a Turkish girl in here!!!How lovelyyyy I am so happy I thought that I am the only one in here...Thank you for the nice commentss I have more stuff actually but I can only open a single thread I guess..So maybe I'll show my other goodies in here later on...:heart:take care Ilgin:smile:

Well, ebay... I'm scared of a fake :sad: I'd really rather not buy from ebay, I've been "burned" a couple of times.

It's a shame they only have an official Juicy store in Milan, isn't it?! We need more! I thought about driving to milan (7+hours) just to see the store, but I don't know, that's a bit much even for me... *sigh*

Oh and I have a question... what does the Juicy perfume you have smell like? They don't have it in my city so I can't try it out but I'm really curious!:shame: Thank you!

Oh I'm so sorry about the experiences you had on Ebay.I prefer to buy from 'power me sellers'.They are to sell authentic goodies you can trust them all the way.And make sure that they are from United States cause most of the people got the pieces from outlets there and sell them online for more..

7 hours is a long distance but the interior of the juicy stores is always TDF!!I swear they are so chic and girly.There are candies all over and you just feel like eating them:PMaybe one day when you are available you can take a friend of yours and just go there and stay there for the weekend.I'm sure it's worth it and also Milan is really really so nice.

All of my perfumes are sweet and sugar flavored.For instance I am also using Britney Spears Fantasy which smells like candies..Maybe you can try that one.But If you like sweet fragrances you should get that one!!

When I first see it on sephora I thought this is the most amazing perfume bottle ever made:heart:Really it is so so girly with a fuschia ribbon and juicy couture logo with charms on it.I really like it a lot.

If you like sugar flavored fragrances you should go for it:tup:

By the way where are you living in Europe??

Yes, the interior always looks so cute when I see pictures from inside a store... I am currently redecorating my bedroom and dressing room and I showed my mother pictures from a Juicy Store and told her: That's what I want my room to be like! Haha

My friends don't like Juicy, they aren't into fashion at all but my mom loves Juicy so we always look at the new goodies online. We wanted to go on a trip to Milan together but she said it wasn't safe for two women to travel alone so I don't know, at the moment all I can do is dream. :love:

I love sweet scents, my favorite is "L de Lolita Lempicka", so I guess I'll have to try the new JC perfume out next time I'm in the big city...
At the moment I live in Germany but I am from Eastern Europe.

I am guessing the picture in your signature is of yourself... what Juicy store is that if you don't mind me asking? :smile:

Yes I wanted my bedroom or even my house like the interior of JC stores:biggrin:

How lucky you are you have such a great motherr!!!

You know I am trying to learn German right now going to Goethe Institut to improve my Deutsch:smile:I've been in Germany for several times.It is really lovely,clean and secure out there.

Yes my signatura pic is me in front of the Chicago Juicy Couture Store in Oak Street.
I read that Gela and Pamela the founders of JC came up with the idea of establishing this brand when they were in chicago and they decided to make a really really nice store as a dedication to the city.IT was absolutely gorgeous there.I want to work there!!!:smile:

You know I am trying to learn German right now going to Goethe Institut to improve my Deutsch:smile:I've been in Germany for several times.

Wow that is so cool! I think that German is a hard language to learn and I am glad I learned it as a child! Hope you are enjoying the Goethe Institut!:yes:

And I didn't know that about Chicago... I learned something new today!

"Juicy Grüße aus Deutschland" :heart:

Wow that is so cool! I think that German is a hard language to learn and I am glad I learned it as a child! Hope you are enjoying the Goethe Institut!:yes:

And I didn't know that about Chicago... I learned something new today!

"Juicy Grüße aus Deutschland" :heart:

:love:Viele Grüße aus der Türkei auch..

It is really harddd especially artikels are really killing me cause I am confusing:confused1: them all the time.You are really very lucky!But I am really enjoying the language,I wish I could be able to speak face to face to a native German one day..:girlsigh:

The Viva la Juicy perfume is amazing! :heart: I love it, it smells a little like vanilla.

Thanks lol! The bag is really convenient, I just throw everything in there.

I saw some Juicy rainboots today, maybe I should get them after I get my next paycheque ;)

Hey I love your bag too!It's got Scottie dogs and I guess it's very roomy.

The rainboots are so comfy and looking gorgeous.Whenever I wear them people compliment me:tup::heart:You should definitely buy them.