What music do CL lovers like to listen to?

In terms of genre - I love classic rock, bands like Lynyrd Skynyrd, Led Zepplin and Aerosmith (from the 70s and 80s, not really the 90s).

My favorite artists all time have to be Leonard Cohen, Pink Floyd and Citizen Cope - highly recommend you download some Citizen Cope, his music is amazing.

I also love to listen to dance and some hip-hop.

I love all kinds of music. Because of my background, I'm a huge fan of opera. My favorites are all thinigs Puccini (La Boheme, Mme. Butterfly, etc.). One of my other favorites is Samson et Dalila by Camille Saint-Saëns.
My favorite bands are Dave Matthews, U2, Pink Floyd, Sugarland, Rascal Flats... I'm also a big Pink fan, I think she has an awesome rock voice, and her new album kicks a$$.
Johnny Cash and Billie Holiday get a lot of play on my iPod too.
One of my favorite albums is the soundtrack to the movie Once.
There's really no music that I don't like.

A real mix - anything from classical to rock to pop. Not an R&B, hip-hop, or country fan. Main range is from the 60s to today. I'm a child of the 80s. Sadly, I haven't updated my iPod with a lot of current stuff lately and am overdue. Some of the artists include INXS, Manic Street Preachers, U2, Madonna, ABBA, Coldplay, Jully Black, , Dirty Vegas, Depeche Mode.

Indie stuff: The Ting Tings, The Sounds, MGMT, Ultraviolet Sound, Sohodolls, CSS, Ladyhawke,

Yay, another indie rock fan. I work for a music venue (accountant so not a cool job like promoter or booker) and we mainly cater to indie rock, so I'm very lucky as far as going to see shows.

Lately though, I've just been listening to Nico, Yo La Tengo and Guided by Voices. For new music I've been listening to White Lies and Glasvegas a bit, but haven't really decided if I like them.

Love The Shins and Belle and Sebastian! I'm mostly into indie and alternative stuff. My favs right now are Radiohead, Death Cab for Cutie/the Postal Service, The Cure. I used to enjoy top 40 but I don't really get it any more. Getting old I guess.

Love The Shins and Belle and Sebastian! I'm mostly into indie and alternative stuff. My favs right now are Radiohead, Death Cab for Cutie/the Postal Service, The Cure. I used to enjoy top 40 but I don't really get it any more. Getting old I guess.

ooh I love Radiohead and Death Cab and the Postal Service... I haven't listened to them in a while though. thanks for reminding me, techie :P

Me too:yahoo::yahoo: Can't wait for her to come to DC, got my tickets already...

I like all kinds of music, but lately it's been tons of Country (I went to College in Nashville), love the Dixie Chiks!!! Lots of old school RnB and old school Rap (Kool Mo Dee, Dana Dane, RunDMC, Beastie Boys, Curtis Blow)

I like old-school rap too! Eric B. & Rakim, EPMD, BDP...:P

Hm, I think my favorite people to listen to are Weezer, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Mariah Carey. I also like No Doubt, Nine Inch Nails, and a lot of others, but I listen to pretty much everything.

NIN is my fave band :yes: I also like A Perfect Circle, Depeche Mode, Dave Navarro's solo stuff, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, PJ Harvey, Tori Amos, Fiona Apple, Deftones, Placebo, Rage Against The Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sigur Ròs etc. etc. I also like a select few pop songs that I secretly listen to when I think no one will hear it ;)

We have the same taste in music. I also like The Bravery, Editors, Rilo Kiley, ADELE, Lily Allen and the list goes on forever :jammin:

Last edited: