What music do CL lovers like to listen to?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Love Robin Thicke, PCD & Common! My favorite concert was Justin Timberlake.

2. I love AIC so much! Boy do I have a story to tell you about them someday!:graucho: I am a child of the 80's so of course love all the punk/new wave from that era..I still have all my old vinyl and my old turntable I got when I was in high school! Right now this very minute Ive rediscovered an old fave- "White Pony" from The Deftones.

3. #48 Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
    Ok
    it is hard to belive but I am on the hard side of life :P
    I'll go to every ACDC Concert since 1979 :blush:
    I saw bon scott alive
    and now I have tickets for the next show this year even at my age :faint:
    I have to show the kids the right stuff :nuts:

but my iPod is better than a "wurlitzer" have almost every style on it

4. Love this thread! I am a music lover, I love everything

LEDA, I LOVE Nina Simone, she is one of my favorites of all time :smile:, not often I meet another fan

I adore Britney too (DC Im going to the concert here in NJ:yahoo:), PCD, Beyonce, Mary J Blige, Lady Gaga, STEVIE NICKS, fleetwood mac, Pink Floyd (Ive seen Roger waters in concert, loved it), Nirvana, Cream, ColdPlay, Portishead, Christina Aguilera, Mariah Carey, Danity Kane, Corinne Baily Rae, George Michael, Janet and Madonna, Stevie Wonder, Sade.....I could go on forever

5. I :heart: Lifehouse! One of my favorites! My iPod is an eclectic mess! I love music! Love 80's, that's my gen! Reggae as well, but the old stuff like Yellowman, Barrington Levy, Burning Spear, Black Uhuru, old UB40.

I also love Belle & Sebastian! You guys should check out the Juno Soundtrack, it's quirky and awesome!

I also like Jace Everette, The Shins, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah (also one of my faves), Death Cab for Cutie, Citzen Cope, Dave Matthews, Violent Femmes, T.S.O.L, Subhumans, The Pixies...yeah, I'm an old time punk fan too...

See? All over the place here.

6. ^ I adore The Pixies. they are so underrated, IMO.

7. My musical tastes run the gamut from Mozart to the Sex Pistols! At the present time, I am listening in my car to Paquito d'Rivera and the Gin Blossoms. Fav music is: ANYTHING 80s, the Doors, Bon Jovi, Bruce Springsteen (old stuff, not new), and the Beatles.

9. YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I :heart: the Pixies too. And TSOL (I knew the bass player), Fear, Black Flag (still have a crush on Henry Rollins), Dead Kennedys.....

10. My musical taste is very diverse I'll say that hip-hop/rap and soul are my favorites and heavy metal/country are my least favorites however I do like a couple of songs by Leann Rhimes, Faith Hill, and Shania Twain.

11. I have over 25 GB of music on my ipod. Everything from Dance Hall to Reggae, Old school Hip- Hop (I'm talking Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, Roxanne shante, BDP) up to the early 2000's. There are only really a few hip-hop artist that i actually listen to that (mostly artist that started in the 90's) currently make music. I love neo-soul and the r&b (especially the 80's and 90's). Love the older artists Isley Brothers, Al Green, especially on a saturday or sunday morning. I also love the old school House music. There is also some coldplay and linkin park and a few other rock some, not very much. I just love music.

12. :bump:

I am seriously loving Adele's CD--especially 'Chasing Pavements'. The entire CD is very good though (except for maybe 1 song that I don't really care for). Anyone else a fan?

13. David Bowie, Mastodon, Lady Gaga, Get Up Kids, Saves the Day, Rilo Kiley, Interpol.... pretty much anything but country.

14. ^I'm pretty much the same way-I really like all music but country.

15. coldplay, creed, occasionally nirvana, radiohead, breaking benjamin, blue october.

Depending on my mood i also sometimes listen to britney spears music if i feel like being really girly that day, and sometimes i listen to hip hop but i mostly listen to rock-type music and that's what i always come back to.....i grew up on it.