Camellia Bouquet Obsession: My 09P earrings arrived & I am in love! ~~ Lots of Pics!

May 30, 2007
I just received my Camellia earrings from the 09P Camellia Bouquet Collection!!!! :yahoo: They are really GOR-GEOUS!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

These were sent from Bergdorf. They are indeed $520/pair, not $620 as I was told earlier by the SA. I asked for all three colors to be sent:

Noir (black)
Rouge (dk. red)
Rose (pink)

I am in love with all of them, but mostly the pink and the dk. red pair. I am leaning towards keeping the pink ones, as they are the most neutral color to me, and can be worn everyday if I wanted. (NO NO NO I can not keep both pairs!!!) LOL

Below are photos of the earrings. They are so 3-D aren't they?? As you can see, the flower is just a tad smaller than a penny.

Modeling photos next, with the Oh-So-Many-Ways to wear these earrings once you take off the half-hoop!!! Thanks to NanamiRyu for her suggestion of taking the flowers off and using them as pendants!!

Attachments

• camellias 054.jpg
    camellias 054.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 1,846
  • camellias 049.jpg
    camellias 049.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 234
  • camellias 053s.jpg
    camellias 053s.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 225
  • camellias 048.jpg
    camellias 048.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 186
Now I took off their half-hoops and substituted in my small pearl earrings! Looks pretty good w/the dk. red and the pink. I think I will need slightly smaller pearl studs to make this work. But this is what I have on hand at the moment. Not bad dont' you think?

Attachments

• camellias 009.jpg
    camellias 009.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 1,610
Decided to swap out a pendant to utilize the hook for the Dk. Red Camellia. I like this a lot, except I need something that matches the light gold better. Time to hit the bead/jewelry making shop!

Attachments

• camellias 025.jpg
    camellias 025.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 369
attachment.php

Ohhhhhh~ They are soooo purrrrty, C! And I love how creative you are getting with them!

Now now... What happened to the "other" item?

Last but not least, taking NanamiRyu's advice and turning the Camellia into a pendant. The silver chain is not the best, but it's the only chain I have that had a hoop that would fit through the Camellia's hoop. Need to hunt for a light gold chain now too! :P

I think these earrings are the most versatile, since you can pull off the half-hoop and wear them as earrings using other hoops, or use it as a pendant for a necklace.

NanamiRyu: I think you can also take off the flowers and attach them to your necklace, if you can find some small loops. It would be pretty IMO! :tup:

Attachments

• camellias 030.jpg
    camellias 030.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 329
  • camellias 031.jpg
    camellias 031.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 304
Ohhhhhh~ They are soooo purrrrty, C! And I love how creative you are getting with them!

Now now... What happened to the "other" item?

The "other" item - I am big time pondering it and don't want to get myself too excited by posting pictures just yet. It's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay GOR-GEOUS is all I can say but so $$$! Let me get back to you on that one though. ;)