Camellia Bouquet Obsession: My 09P earrings arrived & I am in love! ~~ Lots of Pics!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just received my Camellia earrings from the 09P Camellia Bouquet Collection!!!! :yahoo: They are really GOR-GEOUS!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

These were sent from Bergdorf. They are indeed $520/pair, not $620 as I was told earlier by the SA. I asked for all three colors to be sent:

Noir (black)
    Rouge (dk. red)
    Rose (pink)

I am in love with all of them, but mostly the pink and the dk. red pair. I am leaning towards keeping the pink ones, as they are the most neutral color to me, and can be worn everyday if I wanted. (NO NO NO I can not keep both pairs!!!) LOL

Below are photos of the earrings. They are so 3-D aren't they?? As you can see, the flower is just a tad smaller than a penny.

Modeling photos next, with the Oh-So-Many-Ways to wear these earrings once you take off the half-hoop!!! Thanks to NanamiRyu for her suggestion of taking the flowers off and using them as pendants!!

Attached Files:

2. Now for modeling pics of the earrings with their original hoops:

Attached Files:

3. Now I took off their half-hoops and substituted in my small pearl earrings! Looks pretty good w/the dk. red and the pink. I think I will need slightly smaller pearl studs to make this work. But this is what I have on hand at the moment. Not bad dont' you think?

Attached Files:

4. Decided to swap out a pendant to utilize the hook for the Dk. Red Camellia. I like this a lot, except I need something that matches the light gold better. Time to hit the bead/jewelry making shop!

Attached Files:

5. [​IMG]

Ohhhhhh~ They are soooo purrrrty, C! And I love how creative you are getting with them!

Now now... What happened to the "other" item?

6. Last but not least, taking NanamiRyu's advice and turning the Camellia into a pendant. The silver chain is not the best, but it's the only chain I have that had a hoop that would fit through the Camellia's hoop. Need to hunt for a light gold chain now too! :P

I think these earrings are the most versatile, since you can pull off the half-hoop and wear them as earrings using other hoops, or use it as a pendant for a necklace.

NanamiRyu: I think you can also take off the flowers and attach them to your necklace, if you can find some small loops. It would be pretty IMO! :tup:

Attached Files:

7. The "other" item - I am big time pondering it and don't want to get myself too excited by posting pictures just yet. It's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay GOR-GEOUS is all I can say but so $$$! Let me get back to you on that one though. ;)

8. Love them!!!!

9. I didn't think I would love the red ones until I saw your modeling pictures! Now I love them all. :heart:

You should keep at least 2 pair.

10. Wow......WOW!!! So pretty and so versatile!!! So tempting tooo.....
    Thanks so much for the wonderful pics - congrats on your new purchase(s)!!!

11. Omg that"s it i looooooooooooooooove them!!!!!!!

12. Lovely, indeed.

And I love your avatar!

[​IMG]

13. Love them especially the pink one.

14. They are so cute. I love the red ones, but the pink ones are cute also. Thanks for the great pics.

15. :cloud9::love::heart::tup: