Camellia Bouquet Obsession: My 09P earrings arrived & I am in love! ~~ Lots of Pics!

I didn't buy the Versace Barbie because she looks like Donatella. :nuts: Dang, it retails for over $100 I think.

:biggrin: That's the same reason I'd never get that Versace Barbie. Lol.

I know, it's eerie how much the Versace doll looks like Donatella. :shock:

LOL Which Chanel will you give her? Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder Sophie...I recall seeing photos of a black reissuen for mom, purchased from Paris, no?

Isn't your sister into Chanel too?

I want to see a piccie of the Barbie that you are describing!

I think I'd prefer a Ken looking like Gianni much more than Barbie looking like Donatella.:roflmfao:

Yeah. Sis is obsessing about Chanel these days. And she so blames ME for it. But mom knows she has no chance in hell stealing a bag from sis. Sis is very very possessive about her things.

I think mommy would be happy with anything at this point. She never actually goes out for shopping. Her fave place of shopping is our closets.:rolleyes: She'd occasionally browse through them and select something she "thinks" we would not mind parting away with. Lol.

How about the beige caviar w/gold hw?? That one is TDF :love:

Ok ladies, I need to stop putzing around on the internet and get back to work. :P

Talk to you soon! :heart:

^ I just got the beige caviar jumbo with gold hw, and it is truly breathtaking! :heart: It's my first light-colored bag, so I am a bit apprehensive. But I just couldn't resist this elegant combination of colors. :yes:

Wow, the 3-Camellia pearl strand necklace translates to $2800 USD?? :faint: That can't be right?! It's $1875 USD here.

Sadly, yes. I knew everything was far more expensive here, but that's just silly! I think I will have to stop buying Chanel from Japan for now.

But I have a NEEEED for a long necklace. A serious NEED!!! LOL Perhaps Ebay?

Carole - this necklace might make it to sale (you never know!) so i would definitely keep tabs on which fine department stores have bought this and start calling around once the sales start. to my knowledge, BG and NM have bought it. HTH!