Social "Correctness"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are free to discuss whatever you wish but you cannot force a private party to provide you with a platform. Sorry but that is freedom too.

If you have ever seen a sign that says no shirt, no shoes, no service, then you understand the concept. There is nothing intrinsically wrong with going shirtless or shoeless but the owners of private property can limit their exposure to your shirtless, shoeless self. And they are well within their right to do so.

You have a right to speak your mind but there is no fundamental right to speak your mind at all times, in all places, under all circumstances. You haven't factored in the rights of others. Your rights are limited to the extent that they encroach upon the rights of others. You can't force yourself on others. The members of this forum are hear voluntarily because we might not necessarily want to be exposed to your version of freedom.

Yup! :tup:

Thats not true. I never told anyone here that I do not like their replies. I see valid points in every response even in yours BUT it is YOU who told me to shut up and go find another place. It is you who are warning me that my days here are numbered. I did not come here to vent my anger. In fact I found this forum because I was looking for an aspirin mask recipe. I like this forum in general.

really? Your first post sure sounds like a vent to me.. in any case, mods try to keep the drama down because 1) a lot of topics are inappropriate for a forum that's open to all ages. TPF has a lot of young kids who are members. and 2) like I said before, a lot of people get irrelevant and say completely unnecessary things in respect to a thread. This is a purse forum with a few other off-topic subforums. It's not a political or religious forum. That's good enough reason not to discuss those topics. Other than that, I feel quite free to discuss whatever I want. I don't see why you don't feel the same way.

confetti-sky64.jpg

I am sitting here thinking of blunt people who are also kind and friendly: caxe, merika, amanda, swanky mama of three, bagnshoofetish, dallas, bisousx, jahpson, intlset, candace117 (oh wait that's me!), sunshine, charles, nooch, and the list goes on and on!!! .

fo shizzle. you have not lived till you have witnessed a steel cage death match between me and amanda...where is that woman anyway? she go to bed already?

Status
Not open for further replies.