Please help!! Chanel Caviar Kelly...r/o

Lieu

ILVOEMahina
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Can anyone tell me the price on the Chanel Caviar Kelly? Is it still available in stores. If not, will it come back? I was contemplating of purchasing a used one on ebay for $1,200, what are your thoughts? Should I do it? I should probably get it authenticated on the purse forum...thanks in advance!

And I bought my caviar kelly early 12/08 so it is still available in stores (though the caviar was harder to find than the lambskin). The style number is A29861.

The one available in stores currently is that one size...the one V. Beckham has been pictured with. There was a large size kelly but it has been discontinued. I think I've seen a couple on Ebay recently. I'll post a pic of the one I have. Let me know if you need the dimensions.

The one available in stores currently is that one size...the one V. Beckham has been pictured with. There was a large size kelly but it has been discontinued. I think I've seen a couple on Ebay recently. I'll post a pic of the one I have. Let me know if you need the dimensions.

Thank you! Thank you! You're the best. Can you give me the dimensions or even model the bag for us!!! Can you also provide your height:smile::yahoo:

10.5" W X 7"H X 4" D
Shoulder drop - 3.5"

OK - here's a pic. I'm 5'8" BTW.

When you call Chanel, make sure you give them the style number...they don't know it by the "kelly" term (that's a tPF thing). ;)

Attachments

• Picture 3926.jpg
    Picture 3926.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,277