Please help!! Chanel Caviar Kelly...r/o

thanks for the tip annaspanna33. also wanted to mention i paid $1795 for my purse, but bought at neiman's coral gables, FL. maybe bought before price increase? (i bought it in oct 08) i love their staff, so nice and helpful!

im scared to ask how much now in uk,its lovely,the caviar looks better than lambskin,lambskin,looks a bit too puffy,id like caviar one,ill phone store tomorrow for price,but im guessing around £1800 to £1900,if so ill not get it bit much

the caviar is £1115,& lambskin £1225,so if i can find it ,ill get it,,only one size,slone stree twas showing one,so id better get on the phone,but relooking at your photos,i do like the lambskin,need to decide

Last edited:
If you cannot locate the lambskin kelly out there, I believe it is still available here in the states at Chanel boutiques and Neiman Marcus. The caviar kelly is less available. But hopefully, they will get more in...I was told it is considered a classic item and will not be discontinued. Good luck!!

i was just thinking,if i cant get it here,ill try france,its such a lovely,bag,where can you find photos of all the classics bags,i asked chanel bond street if they had a cataloge,but they said no,only ss ,i cant buy all the high fashion stuff,and though my five bags is going slightly out the window,id like to just get classic bags,this bag comes in silver and gold too,i cant stop thinking about this bag now,with the pound so low,i think to buy from amercia would kill my wallet,customs would be a lot,but i have bought tons of juicy from neiman marcus,when they had there sales,but i was told they wouldnt ship chanel to uk,or the gucci shoes i really wanted,but thanks for your help,i will get one

lieu, this old thread on the kelly may help you decide whether to buy the new kelly or buy an older one from ebay. go to the last few pages as the photos are there.

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/chanel-kelly-owners-30727-6.html

wow,the link you gave,shows lovely jumbo's,Ooooooooooh i wish i could get jumbo,but they no longer do it,id past out trying to find real one on ebay,wonderfull photos,know wasnt for me,but great info,thanks( regeens)

I have definitely seen the large Chanel Kelly on Ebay recently (caviar leather available with gold/silver hardware). It is a large size though...kind of similar to a briefcase (I just looked on ebay and there currently is not one up for sale). Chanel really should come out with one in between the two sizes. :idea:

I was deciding between the small vs. large as well. I ended up buying the small because I thought the large looked too much like a briefcase. LOL Chanel really needs to make one right in the middle of the two sizes...that would be PERFECT. :smile: Good luck on your decision. FYI - this seller has put up this auction before in dec 2008 and no one bid on it. Maybe you can make her an offer and get BOTH bags!!! :nuts:

I like cavair much more and gotbighair you looks great with your kelly, (and your puppy!) I love the jacket you were wearing!

I'm not in the market for a new chanel right now (just bought one) but this might be something to consider in the future. It's a good price too!