Cute refills for small Agendas?

Kittie LaRoche

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
I've been wondering, what kind of cute Agenda refills are out there?! :girlsigh:

I just got the black epi Agenda PM last week and wanna add a little bit of color for 2007 and not just "plain" Vuitton or Filofax ones.

I actually was planning on buying a Cerises refill, but found out that those aren't even made anymore :crybaby: (I REALLY thougt you could re-order them :confused1:)

I remember someone on here mentioning Hello Kitty refills, but so far I only found one of them on Ebay. No store in my area seems to have them. I didn't even find a Hello Kitty Agenda?!

So if anyone has cute ideas for me ..... :flowers:

Someone here said (sorry I don´t remember who:flowers: ) that they use sanrios refills. I checked out Ebay and found cute Hello kitty ones. So maybe check Ebay out.

Someone here said (sorry I don´t remember who:flowers: ) that they use sanrios refills. I checked out Ebay and found cute Hello kitty ones. So maybe check Ebay out.

just what I said ;) However this is only ONE item on worldwide Ebay?! That can't be all, can it? I checked the Sanrio Online store, but they had no refills. Kinda weird :shrugs:

a few?! what did you search for? :wtf:

i usually run a worldwide search and just got 2 refills from a HK seller (one Hello Kitty, one My Melody)

In those panda ones there aren´t any dates, that would bother me.

Yep, that's another thing I don't like.

I think I'll go with one of their refills:

animewaterland

Probably the Charmmy Kitty one, but before I'll check an asian store here in my hometown. I just remebered that I walk by them almost everyday and they have a "we have hello kitty items" sign in there window, but so far I've never been in there. :idea: Maybe I'm lucky!

wow..cute stuff..I agree better than LV..buy adhesive notes from LV the rest get it from stationary store.

yep, especially with the black epi ... if I had a MC one, I'd stick to the regurlar ones or it would be overdone, but with sleek, subtle outside I think it's ok to spice it up with some color :love: