Cute refills for small Agendas?

OMG! You guys just made me so happy! My sister lives in san fran, and they have an amazing japanese stationery store there, but I was just there, before I planned to get the agenda. I have tons of sanrio stuff for the medium ring agenda (I have one from filofax that's old) but for the small ring, I just found a pack of my melody note paper in my old boxes. I havent used my filofax for a few yrs, and I've always wanted to get an LV, so I'm glad I finally got it after seeing all of yours! I havent decided what agenda pages to get for '07. I did get the sticky notes and a pack of LV lined paper. The filofax lined papers are about $3 for 20 sheets and the LV is $16 for 100, so it's about the same.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I also got a hole puncher for the small ring agenda. I'm a graphic designer, and I want to make some pages for special projects for my agenda. We go on a lot of business trips, so I can print out the info I need (schedule, maps, etc) and punch it and put it in my agenda! Also, when I used to use my personal size filofax (medium ring agenda) I had ordered some note paper with my name on it from some catalog. We have really good printers/paper cutters at work, so with the hole puncher I can make any kind of insert I want! I will definetly make some charmmy kitty note paper too.

OMG! You guys just made me so happy! My sister lives in san fran, and they have an amazing japanese stationery store there, but I was just there, before I planned to get the agenda. I have tons of sanrio stuff for the medium ring agenda (I have one from filofax that's old) but for the small ring, I just found a pack of my melody note paper in my old boxes. I havent used my filofax for a few yrs, and I've always wanted to get an LV, so I'm glad I finally got it after seeing all of yours! I havent decided what agenda pages to get for '07. I did get the sticky notes and a pack of LV lined paper. The filofax lined papers are about $3 for 20 sheets and the LV is $16 for 100, so it's about the same.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I also got a hole puncher for the small ring agenda. I'm a graphic designer, and I want to make some pages for special projects for my agenda. We go on a lot of business trips, so I can print out the info I need (schedule, maps, etc) and punch it and put it in my agenda! Also, when I used to use my personal size filofax (medium ring agenda) I had ordered some note paper with my name on it from some catalog. We have really good printers/paper cutters at work, so with the hole puncher I can make any kind of insert I want! I will definetly make some charmmy kitty note paper too.

I am looking forward to see the final product..;)

Wow, crjhht, for the calendar refills, or did you get several different kinds (note pads, stickies, etc)? That seems crazy, since the note pages and stickies on eluxury are like $30 or less.

I remember someone on here mentioning Hello Kitty refills, but so far I only found one of them on Ebay. No store in my area seems to have them. I didn't even find a Hello Kitty Agenda?!

Kittie, maybe this helps:

sanrio-express.de

[SIZE=-1] Blätter für Terminkalender
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Ideal für dein Filofax!
72 Ersatzblätter mit Hello Kitty-Motiven für Terminkalender.
Ohne Jahreszahlen!!
6,50 €

[/SIZE]

Wow, crjhht, for the calendar refills, or did you get several different kinds (note pads, stickies, etc)? That seems crazy, since the note pages and stickies on eluxury are like $30 or less.

It sounds like crjhht got the "full refill" which comes with the full calendar, some note pages, one page of stickers (not the post-its), and the address book.

As for cute refills - Sanrio or Morning Glory make a whole ton of different agendas / refills! It may be hard to find online, but if you check out any asian areas in your city - chinese, japanese, or korean - there will definitely be some sort of stationery store there.

In the US - there are actually free-standing Sanrio stores... I've seen them in New York City, New Jersey, and in Florida.

Hope this helps!!

It is the complete calendar refill. I got it because I wanted the little address book. It came with a the calendar (week on two pages) as well as note pages, some maps, and the address book. No sticky notes.

I just ordered the charmmy kitty 2007 refills! I was trying to find the Hello Kitty ones on ebay the other day but I didnt use the right keywords. You are geniuses, and I guess it helps that we all seem to love LV & HK. I'll probably just use the pages with the dates and not the charmmy kitty note papers that come with it. I'm not sure why she is in costume as a bunny. Luckily she's not wearing them on the date pages. I ordered it from someone in the US, so the shipping was cheaper and faster. It came out to $12.50 and I'll have it in a few days. I'm off next Monday and I have to get organized.

Kittie, maybe this helps:

sanrio-express.de

[SIZE=-1]Blätter für Terminkalender[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Ideal für dein Filofax![/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]72 Ersatzblätter mit Hello Kitty-Motiven für Terminkalender.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Ohne Jahreszahlen!![/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]6,50 €[/SIZE]

thanks for your help, Eva! but I def. want something with dates from 2007

@stefania: What seller did you order from? I want the Charmmy kittie ones as well :love: