Maintenance

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
With all this talk about the different leathers, I thought it would be really helpful to know exactly what is required to maintain your bags. For instance, how often do you send your bag to Hermes for a "spa" treatment? How much is typical maintenance???

Any information would be appreciated!:flowers:

no proof of purchase needed for spa treatment. They do not ask where you bought the bag unless they are suspicous of it. Just say what everyone says, My husband purchased it for me.

Spa treatments are done once a year or if you have a accident with the bag.

I am always torn! I think I want a birkin in togo and a Kelly in box! But of course, it all depends what is available when it is time to make my move:graucho::P

I am always torn! I think I want a birkin in togo and a Kelly in box! But of course, it all depends what is available when it is time to make my move:graucho::P
Well IF you were only able to get one of each...(and I think over time you will end up with manny!:yes: )...then that is what I would do... the FIRST birkin in togo, and the FIRST kelly in box!:flowers: ...after that..:nuts: :yahoo: whatever strikes your fancy!

Well IF you were only able to get one of each...(and I think over time you will end up with manny!:yes: )...then that is what I would do... the FIRST birkin in togo, and the FIRST kelly in box!:flowers: ...after that..:nuts: :yahoo: whatever strikes your fancy!

Thanks Avandome! I think you are so right! I am leaning towards a gold togo birkin and either black or chocolate box kelly!:heart: And what comes after that is anyone's guess!!!!:lol::angel: