Maintenance

Thanks Avandome! I think you are so right! I am leaning towards a gold togo birkin and either black or chocolate box kelly!:heart: And what comes after that is anyone's guess!!!!:lol::angel:

Those are my exact choices for colors and leathers for my first Kelly and Birkin too!!! :love: 28 Sellier Black Box Kelly and 30 cm Gold Togo Birkin!!:heart:

Lol! Thanks again avan! Actually, I'm pretty flexible with how much I carry. I'm not a packrat but I do have some stuff:graucho: though I always trim the number of crap I carry when I'm doing a smaller bag. So, my decision isn't really based on how much I carry but rather what looks nicer on me.:graucho: I'm tending toward a 32 as I kinda like biggish bags (but not huge) and I'm hoping to SO the Kelly Elan clutch for nites. A 32 sellier box Kelly doesn't look too briefcasey on a 5'3" person, does it? I won't be using it for work; it's for going out.

Lol! Thanks again avan! Actually, I'm pretty flexible with how much I carry. I'm not a packrat but I do have some stuff:graucho: though I always trim the number of crap I carry when I'm doing a smaller bag. So, my decision isn't really based on how much I carry but rather what looks nicer on me.:graucho: I'm tending toward a 32 as I kinda like biggish bags (but not huge) and I'm hoping to SO the Kelly Elan clutch for nites. A 32 sellier box Kelly doesn't look too briefcasey on a 5'3" person, does it? I won't be using it for work; it's for going out.
No, it does not, it is a little more dressy and maybe a little more "serious and elegant":flowers:

Oh ok! Alright, lemme see.. I prolly won't be able to do Monday.. how long are you here for? Would you still be here on the 11th? Coz Derby Day you'd be busy all day that day, I take it? Argh, Melb is the only store that closes on Sundays! I was told they used to open Sundays but stopped it after the refurbishment..:sad:

Lazy bastards....LOL!

Ok, Derby Day could be OK....I just may be a little over dressed for shopping............

That's ok! I love to see your Derby Day outfit and hat!!!:nuts: I bet you'd be sooo glam! Oh.. hmm, on second thoughts.. I dunno if I want to stand next to you.:s:roflmfao::roflmfao: J/K!! I would love to meet up with you any chance there is!

LOL......I'll be wearing stilletos Sue, lookout!!!!

I always wanted a 28, but when the chance arose and a 32 was available I took it - and I must say I ADORE the size!!! I will prob. get a 28 one day (def. sellier) - in fact, one of the reasons I knocked back the Vert Anis Kelly was becaise it was a 32, and I already have one of those! I have tried both, and like both on my frame.......I'm 5'6", and around 57kgs currently (still a few kgs baby weight to go!!).