Flying the Friendly Sky's tomorrow!

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
OK guys, it's time for Shopmom to start PACKING! Tomorrow we're off bright and early for the Big Apple (five....count 'em FIVE floors of Hermes waits for me!!!!!!) and then bella Italia! Since I can't stay away from my friends here for too long, I'll be back and forth today but starting tomorrow I'll be out of touch unless I can find an internet cafe.

So......I know I'll come back to find multiple installments of Captain Jacques (Gina, get cracking baby!), more chapters in the saga of the Crazed Craftsman 22A, Kristie with her brand new Himalaya, and TONS of Hermes items bought by most you guys! Just leave a few things for me in San Fran....because except for NYC, Shopmom will be in a vast Hermes wasteland for two weeks and I'll need a quick fix when I get back!!!!!!

:flowers:

DQ......we'll be drinking Martini's and Cosmopolitan's before ya know it!!!! Gin Martini in a LARGE martini glass with three olives for S'mom! Yes siree!!!

Productive shopping.

And just keep in mind - no Hermes doesn't mean no shopping. Italy has such wonderful things that don't need a designer label because they're so inherently well-made anyway. The gloves, the shoes, the cashmere, the cotton shirts......

Buon viaggio D.!!!! I've just checked "Le Monde", there doesn't seem to be a H in Verona, but there's one in Padova, one in Venice and one in Parma which I think are the nearest towns, so you could take a short train trip there, if you don't know what to do with yourself....:wlae: Take care and keep in touch, if you can!

OK guys, it's time for Shopmom to start PACKING! Tomorrow we're off bright and early for the Big Apple (five....count 'em FIVE floors of Hermes waits for me!!!!!!) and then bella Italia! Since I can't stay away from my friends here for too long, I'll be back and forth today but starting tomorrow I'll be out of touch unless I can find an internet cafe.

So......I know I'll come back to find multiple installments of Captain Jacques (Gina, get cracking baby!), more chapters in the saga of the Crazed Craftsman 22A, Kristie with her brand new Himalaya, and TONS of Hermes items bought by most you guys! Just leave a few things for me in San Fran....because except for NYC, Shopmom will be in a vast Hermes wasteland for two weeks and I'll need a quick fix when I get back!!!!!!

:flowers:

Don't worry Shopmom, I'll bring my laptop so you can log on to your freinds here and say hello! Can't wait to meet "The Misterious Shopmom"

Have a safe flight!!