Flying the Friendly Sky's tomorrow!

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!! I'm living vicariously thru you!!

This is so exciting!! Can't wait to here how your trip is when you get back!!

Tell hubby to just go sight seeing and leave you the camera, the cc, and the sleeping bag.

have a wonderful time. just don't go to this bloody rip-off cafe my hubby and i ended up in NY on Madison opp Hermes last summer. ok, we should have known.. no prices, one latte, one bottle of water, one creme brullee $40. i kid you not...the staff were snotty and rude too.

Have a safe and wonderful trip D! We will miss you! So make sure you report in as much as you can, especially when you see my buddies in NYC! I don't think Hermes knows what is going to hit them with you and Baggs and the other ladies all there at once! LOL! Enjoy it and bring back LOTS of goodies!

Thank you, Friends!!!!! I'm dropping in here occassionally today because I'm a total wreck trying to get ready and this Forum is my relaxation and FUN!

I'll take pics, buy a little something and I promise to leave a thing or two behind at the H boutique. But don't forget.....it's FIVE FLOORS of nothing but mouth-watering Hermes goodies for Shopmom to pillage! :wlae: :yahoo: :upsidedown:

have a safe and fabulous trip, shopmom! spend a whole day scouring those 5 floors so we can get a detailed report when you get back (i'm living vicariously here, too). and 22A, the cross-dressing judge and the rest of the gang will have horrifying tales with which to regale you upon your return.

Oh man! I wish that you'd been there today! But oh well, you will most definitely enjoy yourself at the NY Hermes. It was my first time, too, and it was a wonderful, wonderful shopping experience. I just literally walked right in and within five seconds asked for Kellys and Birkins (oh, and the fuschia ostrich plume) and voila!

So, shopmom -- GO GET 'EM! (but yes, please do save some goodies for us, okay? ;) Tell you what: if you get them to leave a 30 fuschia chevre birkin for me, I'll write you an entire series of Captain Jacques!! :P )

When you're tired of walking (I discovered today that it takes only 15 minutes to walk between the Christian Louboutin (b/w 74th and 75th on the east side of Madison) and Hermes!), there are loads of fabulous places to eat. (I'd pick the 7th floor cafe at BG or La Goulue, a bit further up Madison from Hermes)

But above all, ENJOY! HAVE A SAFE AND LOVELY TRIP!!