Jimmy Choo Official Jimmy Choo Chat Thread - Lets Chat!

Happy Holidays to all my "Choo Chums"!:wlae::wlae:

What are your 2009 resolutions?:rolleyes:
- I AM consoldating and getting rid of things I don't use or need. I even listed what used to by my JC Holy Grail bag, but man was it tough. I struggled letting go and the electric blue was such a big deal I really went back and forth about selling it. Then I got tired of the internal going back & forth, figured I just haven't used it - sell it.. I going to conqueur letting go of things!:tup:

Happy Holidays to all my "Choo Chums"!:wlae::wlae:

What are your 2009 resolutions?:rolleyes:
- I AM consoldating and getting rid of things I don't use or need. I even listed what used to by my JC Holy Grail bag, but man was it tough. I struggled letting go and the electric blue was such a big deal I really went back and forth about selling it. Then I got tired of the internal going back & forth, figured I just haven't used it - sell it.. I going to conqueur letting go of things!:tup:

Same as you I guess, I'm trying to let go of some of my impulse purchases from the last few weeks. I ran out of room to store my babies and knocking out a wall to extend my closet seems to be too drastic even for MY handbag and shoe obsession! I do have to take lots of deep breaths and I did ask Santa for a paper bag and a new inhaler to assist me in actually letting them go:crybaby:

icon0.gif
tam
can anyone help? im new to this! can you tell me if there is such a thing as a jimmy choo tam in gold. see the link- is this real or fake?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=370134561968

please post this in the authentication thread :tup:

i official received my geisha wedges from my mother for christmas! it's silly that i asked her to give it to me for christmas, but i absolutely love them. i cannot wait to wear them come spring. i hope everyone had a lovely holiday!

We had a Dalmation named Sparky that lived to be 14 years old. He died on Valentines day two years ago. We didnt have children and he was my wifes and I first dog so he was literally like our child. Now we have two more Dals. A female named Roxy who is so spoiled she wears a coach collar and a male named Maverick.

I just found your response... awwww what sweet faces in those pictures! :biggrin: We got one new puppy this year, a Humane Society hound pup for my son. He is keeping the old man dalmatian on his toes. :P

^^DH is building one for me right now...what a mess! I used to have a small kind of hallway from the master bedroom to the master bath with a long closet in it. This will be a much better use of the space. The closet is being moved to where the master bath was and we are relocating the bathroom. They knocked out the shower a few days ago...dust everywhere throughout the house! But when it is done, it will be sooo much nicer:yahoo: