Jimmy Choo Official Jimmy Choo Chat Thread - Lets Chat!

:tup:
^^DH is building one for me right now...what a mess! I used to have a small kind of hallway from the master bedroom to the master bath with a long closet in it. This will be a much better use of the space. The closet is being moved to where the master bath was and we are relocating the bathroom. They knocked out the shower a few days ago...dust everywhere throughout the house! But when it is done, it will be sooo much nicer:yahoo:

:tup:

You have great DH!

^^DH is building one for me right now...what a mess! I used to have a small kind of hallway from the master bedroom to the master bath with a long closet in it. This will be a much better use of the space. The closet is being moved to where the master bath was and we are relocating the bathroom. They knocked out the shower a few days ago...dust everywhere throughout the house! But when it is done, it will be sooo much nicer:yahoo:

He is also building my room there, too, isn't he? Hehe :wlae:

Your a lucky lady! I wish my man would build me a larger closet! All he wants to talk about in terms of home repair is maintenance type stuff like roof windows and gutters. He relies on stupid logical reasoning, it always gets in my way. :Push:

Happy New Years!
:party: Everyone!:party:

From Matt and Colette and Shadow who are visiting...
The Land of FROZEN TUNDRA!
:PMinneapolis,MN:P
:tup:Shopping of course!:tup:
Heading back to OZ Friday!
:PBUT, right now We're heading back to the Hot tub!:P

Of course our imaginary community closet must look like the elimination room on The Biggest Loser with all of our temptations displayed beautifully behind glass doors. And FYI we need lots of imaginary security because I'm not sure I could trust myself with all of your bags. :faint: