Jimmy Choo Official Jimmy Choo Chat Thread - Lets Chat!

Thank you! He is hard to photograph because he is so black and won't hold still for more than a sec.

Is everyone finished with their Christmas shopping? I try to get it done early because of all the crazy crowds later. I have to confess I shopped a little too much for myself this year, but the sales were too good to pass on.

You and me both LL...I am finishing up this week, just a few more small things. I did my cards yesterday and will be wrapping today. I have to stay home for the UPS guy. Not a Choo, tho...

^ ooh, probably! that's a good idea. thank you! :smile: i could get her some of those "bath beads" too. they are sort of colored things that are different shapes. i think they release soap in water or something?

can you tell i'm not a big bath person...? haha!

^ ooh, probably! that's a good idea. thank you! :smile: i could get her some of those "bath beads" too. they are sort of colored things that are different shapes. i think they release soap in water or something?

can you tell i'm not a big bath person...? haha!

There are some herbal bath teas that you hang from the faucet when the tub is filling. How about a cute back brush or bathrobe?

so i ended up getting her a bottle of philosophy, which i love. it's the 3-in-1 shampoo/conditioner/body wash in strawberry milkshake!

the tea bags were such a good idea, but i have no idea where to get them. i ended up getting my father a fancy shaving cream from bliss spa.

Went to Nordies yesterday. Saw some very pretty Choos. They had lots of Sabas including that dark blue called pacific...still not loving this bag in leather. Suede just seems to drape better IMO. Also saw Riley in a gorgeous metallic! This bag is hot!
They had the Ring and Riki in a light kind of purple patent...ok, but not a huge fan of the shiney patent. No sale Choos left which was very good for my wallet!

AllisaHall[/quote]We've got dogs... one ancient dalmatian (13.5 yrs, and that's in people years!!) and one 9 month old pound puppy. Well, human society actually, but you get the idea.[/quote]

We had a Dalmation named Sparky that lived to be 14 years old. He died on Valentines day two years ago. We didnt have children and he was my wifes and I first dog so he was literally like our child. Now we have two more Dals. A female named Roxy who is so spoiled she wears a coach collar and a male named Maverick.

Lionlaw-you dog is too cute!

Attachments

• DSC00361.JPG
    DSC00361.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 185
  • DSC01140.JPG
    DSC01140.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 158
  • DSC00363.JPG
    DSC00363.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 163
AllisaHall
We've got dogs... one ancient dalmatian (13.5 yrs, and that's in people years!!) and one 9 month old pound puppy. Well, human society actually, but you get the idea.[/quote]

We had a Dalmation named Sparky that lived to be 14 years old. He died on Valentines day two years ago. We didnt have children and he was my wifes and I first dog so he was literally like our child. Now we have two more Dals. A female named Roxy who is so spoiled she wears a coach collar and a male named Maverick.

Lionlaw-you dog is too cute![/quote]

Oh my gosh, those doggies are cute! I need to take a pick of my new boy, Buddy. We should start a thread with pics of our dogs with our favorite Choos!