Jimmy Choo Official Jimmy Choo Chat Thread - Lets Chat!

Salight - are you saying that the Apple is narrow for you? Or, that all your weight is on the ball of the foot and is making your foot spread out at that point? I find that in heels, even 2" ones, my foot spreads at the ball. Part of the reason is that I have no arches. This is one reason I don't/can't wear heels. In some low heeled shoes, I do size up a half size. I do believe that Choo shoes have really narrow footbeds and I do not have a wide foot.

Hi girls - I am new to the Choo forum (had been posting on other threads though) and also new to the Choo bags (had a few pair of their shoes but I just purchased my first JC bag yesterday).

ANYWAY, I was wondering if any of you nice ladies can help me with the name of this bag I just purchased? I bought it at Neiman during the last call sale, LOVE the burgandy patent color and all the gold hardware. I've done some research online, it sounded like this is a Fall08 style and color? It doesn't seem like this is either the Ring Riki nor the Romana. It has more of a hobo shape.

JimmyChoo.jpg

Appreciate any help!

Hi girls - I am new to the Choo forum (had been posting on other threads though) and also new to the Choo bags (had a few pair of their shoes but I just purchased my first JC bag yesterday).

ANYWAY, I was wondering if any of you nice ladies can help me with the name of this bag I just purchased? I bought it at Neiman during the last call sale, LOVE the burgandy patent color and all the gold hardware. I've done some research online, it sounded like this is a Fall08 style and color? It doesn't seem like this is either the Ring Riki nor the Romana. It has more of a hobo shape.

JimmyChoo.jpg

Appreciate any help!

It looks like a rania to me in burgundy crushed patent. Congrats!

yay i got my white dessy back today. i had returned it to nordies when the saks sale hit, as the discount at saks was much better so i bought the ponyhair saba and i couldn't afford both bags within a weeks time frame. soooo when i saw the dessy on sale for 50% on jimmychoo.com, i was sending my husband links and hints for a few weeks until i saw on the credit card online banking that he ordered it!

i pretended not to know about it, but then i was worried he wouldn't check it over or store it properly, so i mentioned i saw the charge. anyhow, that was a few weeks ago, and today he mentions he never even opened the package, just shoved it in the spare closet. so i opened it, and it's so perfect and i'm so glad i have it back.

i have to measure it, because he ordered the medium, but it looks really big, i just want to check they didn't mail me the large, because i like the square shape of the medium, but i love this bag so much. and at least now it's safe in my closet next to my ponyhair saba, in its dustbag and not in a cardboard box all sealed up.

he wasn't going to give it to me until my birthday in july. poor bag would have been sealed in a box for 6 months! LOL

you'd think he ordered something for $700 he'd open it when it arrived to make sure it's what he paid for. haha

Last edited:
he wasn't going to give it to me until my birthday in july. poor bag would have been sealed in a box for 6 months! LOL

Congratulations on the bag and the man! :woohoo: Any man who buys his wife Choo is a man to be proud of. Although since it is January, I'd say this bag counts as a half birthday gift and he'll owe you another one in July ;)