ta-da, she's here, introducing miss rive gauche

aaallabama

r.i.p. my angel
O.G.
May 7, 2006
welp, i finally think i've found my perfect YSL & here she is :love:...i'm absolutely in love with this one & picked her up @ "saks" tonight...the color is gorgeous & the leather is totally soft & floppy :smile:...i had a hard time getting her to stand up for her pictures because of it :P

Attachments

• DSCF3682 REV.jpg
    DSCF3682 REV.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 316
  • DSCF3670 REV.jpg
    DSCF3670 REV.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 180
  • DSCF3687 REV.jpg
    DSCF3687 REV.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 137
  • DSCF3664 REV.jpg
    DSCF3664 REV.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 4,390
Yeah!!!! Congrats aaallabama! I'm so glad you love it. Very pretty. I love the slouchiness; gives it a sort of glam casual elegance!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

It looks like the color is lighter than I expected--more medium "milk chocolate" as opposed to the "dark chocolate" Muse, huh? Do the handles fit over your shoulder?

God, I've been obsessing over the Rive Gauche since I first saw a pic of it in early July...:love:

yeppers, she's a milk chocolate girl, all the waaaaaaaaay :love:...i absolutely love everything about this bag...the color, the leather, the slouchiness, the size, the weight :tender:...and because of her long handles, she fits so comfortably on my shoulders...and with her cool shape & smooshy leather, she rests perfectly against my side...i think this baby should be on everyone's wish list ;)...thanks so much for lovin' my bag girls!!!

aaa!!! yowza!! :nuts: what a great buy!!! congrats on your gorgy new bag!!!! she looks scrumptious!!!:wlae:

(are you cheating on your b-bags??????) :busted

yeppers, she's a milk chocolate girl, all the waaaaaaaaay :love:...i absolutely love everything about this bag...the color, the leather, the slouchiness, the size, the weight :tender:...and because of her long handles, she fits so comfortably on my shoulders...and with her cool shape & smooshy leather, she rests perfectly against my side...i think this baby should be on everyone's wish list ;)...thanks so much for lovin' my bag girls!!!

I agree 100 %
great colour
and I promise you- you'll love it more every day- so do I with mine..
It's a classic- a great bag

yeppers, i'm guilty of cheating on my b-bags as charged (lol!!!) :angel::graucho::sweatdrop:...i wore her out today for the 1st time & i'm more in love with her than ever :love:...if i didn't have so many black bags, i'd buy another one in black (i love the green, but i haven't seen one here in nyc :sad:)...thanks to all of you for the nice compliments...i really think this is the perfect YSL bag for everyone ;)

Wow, that is a truly gorgeous bag. The leather just looks delectable! And I love the way the soft gold hardware looks against the milk choco color! Congratulations!!