ta-da, she's here, introducing miss rive gauche

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. welp, i finally think i've found my perfect YSL & here she is :love:...i'm absolutely in love with this one & picked her up @ "Saks" tonight...the color is gorgeous & the leather is totally soft & floppy :smile:...i had a hard time getting her to stand up for her pictures because of it :P

DSCF3682 REV.jpg DSCF3670 REV.jpg DSCF3687 REV.jpg DSCF3664 REV.jpg
  2. Wear it well!

3. Woohoo aaallabama, what a gorgeous and fantastic bag. Congratulations!

I truly love it, might have to put it on my Christmas wish list.

4. Yeah!!!! Congrats aaallabama! I'm so glad you love it. Very pretty. I love the slouchiness; gives it a sort of glam casual elegance!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

It looks like the color is lighter than I expected--more medium "milk chocolate" as opposed to the "dark chocolate" Muse, huh? Do the handles fit over your shoulder?

God, I've been obsessing over the Rive Gauche since I first saw a pic of it in early July...:love:

5. yeppers, she's a milk chocolate girl, all the waaaaaaaaay :love:...i absolutely love everything about this bag...the color, the leather, the slouchiness, the size, the weight :tender:...and because of her long handles, she fits so comfortably on my shoulders...and with her cool shape & smooshy leather, she rests perfectly against my side...i think this baby should be on everyone's wish list ;)...thanks so much for lovin' my bag girls!!!

6. aaa!!! yowza!! :nuts: what a great buy!!! congrats on your gorgy new bag!!!! she looks scrumptious!!!:wlae:

(are you cheating on your b-bags??????) :busted

7. Oooh this is so pretty, congrats ! :yes:

8. I agree 100 %
    great colour
    and I promise you- you'll love it more every day- so do I with mine..
    It's a classic- a great bag

9. yeppers, i'm guilty of cheating on my b-bags as charged (lol!!!) :angel::graucho::sweatdrop:...i wore her out today for the 1st time & i'm more in love with her than ever :love:...if i didn't have so many black bags, i'd buy another one in black (i love the green, but i haven't seen one here in nyc :sad:)...thanks to all of you for the nice compliments...i really think this is the perfect YSL bag for everyone ;)

10. Wow, what a beauty. That is going to be so perfect for this fall/winter. Enjoy and congrats!!!

11. aaallabama, congrats! You cheated on your b-bags!??LOL! But that bag i soo exquesite! I love the color, it is sooo stunning! Congrats, wear it well!

12. I love that color....the "milk chocolate" shade gives it something extra special!

13. She is one gorgeous handbag! Congrats, Aaalabama!

14. I love that you can wear it on your shoulders and messenger style too and it's more classic than trendy !

15. Wow, that is a truly gorgeous bag. The leather just looks delectable! And I love the way the soft gold hardware looks against the milk choco color! Congratulations!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice