ta-da, she's here, introducing miss rive gauche

wow, thanks everyone, me & my YSL are blushing big time :shame:...i think she's my most prized bag now (sorry gucci blondie bowler :Push:smile:...anyone who lives nearby to a "saks" or "neimans" has gotta check it out :yes:...i promise she's even more delicious in person :love:

Your bag is gorgeous! Love the color, the leather, the long handles with the extra strap and finally love how slouchy cool it looks. It doesn't appear to have the same big saddle stitches like on the regular Muse and so there will be no worries about them coming loose (as I've read so much about lately on the regular Muse) on this style. Congratulations!

wow, thanks so much for reviving this thread gals :love:...i've gotta say, i think this might be my favorite bag ever!!!...the color, the leather & the design are all perfect (everything except the price :P)...and she doesn't have the same stitching that the YSL muse has (which tends to come undone)...she's definitely a "forever" bag for me & i love singing her praises :whistle:

miss aaallabama, I love your Rive Gauche.. I've been pondering upon getting this one for my b-day...:smile: Can I ask you a favor? Can you post a pic with you wearting? I think the bag is great, but I have a rather small frame, and want to know how it'd look on me.. Pretty Please~~~~ :smile:

I'm glad you posted about this bag. I really love the looks of it ... Might have to start saving up for the white one for summer. May I ask what sort of interior it has... I assume it is lined ? Does it have a zippered compartment and cell phone compartment?

Aaalabama... what is the color of yours? I really like that color. I want to get a Rive Gauche at some point and want a color that is different from the chocolate Muse, which I already have. Do you happen to know what colors the Rive Gauche comes in?