I don't want anything?!?!

cutiepie21

O.G.
May 15, 2006
I have a small collection of LV that includes:

MC Speedy ---> The bag that got me loving LV!!
Damier Speedy 25
Epi Noe in Mandarin
MC Wapity
Panda Cles
Epi Zippy Wallet in Black

.... and I think I'm done. My bday is coming up in 2 weeks and my very generous parents are giving me $500 for a new purse, so I've been checking out elux for possible things to buy, but I can't find anything that I absolutely adore! Am I done craving LV? Does anybody else feel this way?

Damier Speedy 25
Epi Noe in Mandarin
MC Wapity
Panda Cles

.... and I think I'm done. My bday is coming up in 2 weeks and my very generous parents are giving me $500 for a new purse, so I've been checking out elux for possible things to buy, but I can't find anything that I absolutely adore! Am I done craving LV? Does anybody else feel this way?

Bite your tongue - gasp:wtf: I'm an addict - I need a fix every couple of months - I'm selling my blood plasma now.....:nuts:

Why don't you save the money first and check out the damier azur or the miroir line that will be launched end of the year? :P

My LV wishlist is growing longer day by day. But I do understand how you feel... The was a time when I have no craving for LV but believe me, it will come back... At least mine did..! :P lol

Damier Speedy 25
Epi Noe in Mandarin
MC Wapity
Panda Cles

I totally understand how you feel. I have a nice LV collection and I would love to add a few things but I'm in no rush to do so. Besides, I've been bit by the Balenciaga bug! :graucho: I'm also on a purse ban right now - self-imposed - which really helps me not buy everything in sight! Just wait - you never know when something will come along and you'll say "I've got to have that!" How about a nice pair of LV boots/ shoes? The Fall/ Winter styles are TDF! Or a scarf for winter? ;)

That happened to me with Gucci. I adore Gucci but, after buying several bags I felt that I had enough Gucci so now I am getting an LV mono speedy and pouchette. That happened to me with Prada before but, then a collection that you adore comes out and you are hooked again.

Yah, I feel like that sometimes. Especially looking on Eluxury. I find that the store has more stuff but even still I find myself not really wanting anything sometimes. But, when a new line launches, I go bananas!

Damier Speedy 25
Epi Noe in Mandarin
MC Wapity
Panda Cles

I get like this too, but it passes. Trust me, something will come along and you will want it. Its like crack, you cant stop.