I don't want anything?!?!

Same here, absoloutly nothing I want except the Cancun, everything else is either discontinued, too expensive, or too hard to get hold of :sad:
Oh, you know what's worse? It's that you KNOW that those items are already discontinued, too expensive and too hard to get hold of but that makes you want it even MORE... Oh, that really drives me crazy..!!! :hysteric: :shame: :P

OMG realy wait for the damier azur line to come out...its gonna be a weapon of mass destruction lolll.....i went crazy and in love when i first saw pictures of the azur line...now i cant get off eluxury..louisvuitton.com and this forum!!!but i love it ...hehehe

.... and I think I'm done. My bday is coming up in 2 weeks and my very generous parents are giving me $500 for a new purse, so I've been checking out elux for possible things to buy, but I can't find anything that I absolutely adore! Am I done craving LV? Does anybody else feel this way?

My birthday is in 2 weeks too! :nuts: (October 8) and I'm also looking to see if there's something from LV that I can buy for myself as a b-day present! (My DH paid for my haul of 5 LV pieces I got at private shopping night a couple weeks ago as my early b-day presents, so no more from him!)

The only thing I'm lusting about right now (other than Groom & Miroir which aren't available yet) is the MC Petite Noe in black..but I feel bad about getting it cause I've already got so much this month!

Its always like that though...you won't notice a bag for the longest time and then one day out of nowhere, you fall in love with one and say "Why didn't I ever notice this one before???" The addiction NEVER ends!! :yes:

oh, I forgot....and I don't even know where this one came from, but the last couple of days, I haven't been able to stop thinking about a Sac Plat too! :confused1: Don't ask me why cause I dunno either, but just very appealing all of a sudden (especially if it were a Ceries one!)

I go through phases like this too, sometimes I'll look around and make a list of things I think I have to have, then I wait a bit and it comes down to like one thing that I'm not even sure I really want.....I just ordered my Lexington and I have other things on my "list" that sometimes I'm super excited about, but right now not so much...

Why don't you save the money first and check out the damier azur or the miroir line that will be launched end of the year? :P

My LV wishlist is growing longer day by day. But I do understand how you feel... The was a time when I have no craving for LV but believe me, it will come back... At least mine did..! :P lol

I totally agree with you! My list just keeps on growing! I am on the waiting list for the Mirroir line, and I can't wait!
I think you should save that money, and maybe later when the new lines launched you will fall in love with something!