I don't want anything?!?!

1. I have a small collection of LV that includes:

MC Speedy ---> The bag that got me loving LV!!
    Damier Speedy 25
    Epi Noe in Mandarin
    MC Wapity
    Panda Cles
    Epi Zippy Wallet in Black

.... and I think I'm done. My bday is coming up in 2 weeks and my very generous parents are giving me $500 for a new purse, so I've been checking out elux for possible things to buy, but I can't find anything that I absolutely adore! Am I done craving LV? Does anybody else feel this way?

2. Bite your tongue - gasp:wtf: I'm an addict - I need a fix every couple of months - I'm selling my blood plasma now.....:nuts:

3. Why don't you save the money first and check out the damier azur or the miroir line that will be launched end of the year? :P

My LV wishlist is growing longer day by day. But I do understand how you feel... The was a time when I have no craving for LV but believe me, it will come back... At least mine did..! :P lol

4. Just wait for new bags...

You will find something you like soon..

5. My hubby wishes I had this problem :roflmfao: :shame:

6. I agree w/ the others, just wait a bit!
    Azur, Azur, Azur,... :nuts::lol:

7. I totally understand how you feel. I have a nice LV collection and I would love to add a few things but I'm in no rush to do so. Besides, I've been bit by the Balenciaga bug! :graucho: I'm also on a purse ban right now - self-imposed - which really helps me not buy everything in sight! Just wait - you never know when something will come along and you'll say "I've got to have that!" How about a nice pair of LV boots/ shoes? The Fall/ Winter styles are TDF! Or a scarf for winter? ;)

8. BTW, you have a nice collection!

9. That happened to me with Gucci. I adore Gucci but, after buying several bags I felt that I had enough Gucci so now I am getting an LV mono speedy and pouchette. That happened to me with Prada before but, then a collection that you adore comes out and you are hooked again.

10. Same here, absoloutly nothing I want except the Cancun, everything else is either discontinued, too expensive, or too hard to get hold of :sad:

11. The MC Speedy is the bag that got me hooked on LV, too.

I love mine :heart:

12. Yah, I feel like that sometimes. Especially looking on Eluxury. I find that the store has more stuff but even still I find myself not really wanting anything sometimes. But, when a new line launches, I go bananas!

13. Wait for the new lines then.

14. I definatly don't have the problem. My wish list is constantly growing! If you wait a bit I'm sure something new will come out that you will have to have!!

15. I get like this too, but it passes. Trust me, something will come along and you will want it. Its like crack, you cant stop.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice