Paparazzi!!! How would you like to face this every time you step out?!

I wouldn't like it, therefore I'd live my life VERY differnetly than she does. I think a lot of celebs get off on it and make themselves availble to it.

I wouldn't like it at all. I would feel like my life doesn't belong to me anymore: what I say, what I wear, and where I go.
I imagine it's a hard struggle with celebs though- they get frustrated with their privacy if they get too much attention yet they probably would get frustrated if nobody cared and paid any attention at all!

I think you have to be in therapy to go through this sort of thing every day, every night, every waking moment. Gosh.....you can't even blow your nose without 148 pictures taken about it, and then you get on superficial.com for it. Yikes!!!!

I wouldn't like it at all. I would feel like my life doesn't belong to me anymore: what I say, what I wear, and where I go.
I imagine it's a hard struggle with celebs though- they get frustrated with their privacy if they get too much attention yet they probably would get frustrated if nobody cared and paid any attention at all!

^^ ditto :girlsigh: